• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yugi vs Morbid Patrick , Spongebab & Moar Krabs

Yugi ends up in the Skodverse as a result of randomness. He bought the last burger as a result of being hungry, and Morbid Patrick got quite upset. He brings in both Spongebab and Moar Krabs to be the crap out of him, which they agree to. Yugi tries to calm him down, but they all come at him at once, completely ignoring him. He dodges it and flips into the air, and the duel disk materializes on him, as well as activating.

R1: Yugi is on the defensive against the trio.

R2: Atem possesses Yugi.

R3: Atem connects to his old powers.

Who will win ?

Yugi full power maybe gets past Moar....maybe

Morbid Patrick is another story entirely. He squashes all 3 rounds together and shoves them in Yugi's puzzle causing a paradox.

I originally though not, but i just realized due to her = Claire Farron & Dante who = Skodwarde , i think Yugi wins, if Atem intervenes and uses his full power, but inconclusive if Yugi's just blocking the entire time .

I agree the first 2 are just Yugi's restrctions so no real results will happen but round 3 is gonna stomp those guys

Skodwarde The Almighty said:
Really? Morbid Patrick plays with fan fiction style characters like these....while he's taking a bath.
Ahhhh Yugi is equal to Dante and Claire who is equal to Skodwarde the Almighty so there was that

Fok. I remember when Skodwarde was originally in his own league. Luckily i have wiki Skodwarde who shouldn't be used ever.

lol now some characters just decided to be friends because fighting each other is a waste so inconclusives=getting more friends XD

Back