• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

yu Yu Hakusho

I am genuinly confused about from where Class M, G and T comes from
Does someone known from where?

The original Manga is the primary canon as the Anime has quite a few notable deviations from the main series; but Toguro carrying the ring from the old arena to replace the one completely destroyed by the battle between Bui and Hiei was definitely a major turn around. And the ring being calculated at Class M seems solid.

As for Class G or Class T, I don't see any feats beyond assumed multipliers yeah. I don't recall any feats of Sensui or any Three Kings saga characters having notable lifting feats or scaling from giant characters that big; so I wouldn't mind if they were downgraded to At least Class M, likely far higher or something along those lines.

I have heard some analysis, and based on what KLOL told me, Sensui's feat actually would be Magnitude 7 from a distance that would make all S-Class demons High 6-A outright.

But anyway, those are off topic but on topic, I think the lifting strength should just be adjusted accordingly.

Back