• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu Yu Hakusho general upgrades?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Green Brother, I read again the Makai Tournament saga and that thing with Planet Curvature is real. Someone knows about how big Demon world is compared to Earth?

High-Low: Able to regenerate some severed body parts like fingers, arms, legs

Definitely only High-Low from what I can see in those pictures.

All we know is that it is much bigger. Also, its atmosphere is way larger than Earth's seeing as how 40 km tall structures just about reach the clouds (Kurama and Koenma also explicitly state that the atmosphere is much thicker as well).

Soldier Blue said:
All we know is that it is much bigger. Also, its atmosphere is way larger than Earth's seeing as how 40 km tall structures just about reach the clouds (Kurama and Koenma also explicitly state that the atmosphere is much thicker as well).
Can we take a Low End of this for upgrade based in Planet curvature?

Lord Youkai said:
Can we take a Low End of this for upgrade based in Planet curvature?
I don't think that would give a reliable result. And what would be the point of trying to determine the size of the Demon World anyway?

I don't think the Regenerationn is high enough to warrant that?

I don't think that would give a reliable result. And what would be the point of trying to determine the size of the Demon World anyway?

We could multiply the Tree basead in the planet curvature and find the real size of the tree feat, Now is Just Country level, but we are thinking in a planet like Earth and we ddidn't see the planet curvature, Maaking the feat more impressive.

Lord Youkai said:
We could multiply the Tree basead in the planet curvature and find the real size of the tree feat, Now is Just Country level, but we are thinking in a planet like Earth and we ddidn't see the planet curvature, Maaking the feat more impressive.
It can be find for a Low end, and certly we will have news top tiers for this series

@Lord Youkai

We didn't see such curvature when Pu was flying high above the Beheaded Hill which is about as wide across as the Okunen Trees. This is why I stated that using curvature shit would give unreliable results.

Soldier Blue said:
@Lord Youkai
We didn't see such curvature when Pu was flying high above the Beheaded Hill which is about as wide across as the Okunen Trees. This is why I stated that using curvature shit would give unreliable results.
But the local with hill are diferent, And the Ounen trees have different size, the one used in Makai tournament are the biggest.

You can se some ones smaller than the Hill [[1]]

Soldier Blue said:
That link is dead. Anyway, I presume you're referring to the "immature" Okunen trees?
I will put here:

see The Okumen are smallers than mountain destroied by Sensui, You can se down in the page:

Okumen 2

But the Okunen's stil are so big than others Montais in Makai:

Okumen

It was the Same Okumen tree, in 2 different perspective

@Soldier Blue Yeah! Its what I always say XD

The Tournament Okunen Trees are Sooo biggers than it, And it already have a large diameter

Off-topic: 500 gigatons in destruction is a resistant place like Makai? Its so impressive

@Green Brother, I believe it is very reasonable,

Updates:

- Add Soul resistance to Team Urameshi profiles;

- Continel level to Top tiers, Multi - Continent for Raizen;

- Sub Relativistic speed to Yusuke and people with similar powers;

Everyone agree?

Sorry but I do not agree. That feat looks like a gag feat. And similar feats are not shown like that again. Same with the speed feat. I disagree. This seems like either an outlier or PIS.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Sorry but I do not agree. That feat looks like a gag feat. And similar feats are not shown like that again. Same with the speed feat. I disagree. This seems like either an outlier or PIS.
Its not a gag feat, Yusuke Can destroys Islands+ with his punchs and he was trainning for 3 year, When he enter in tournament this is the result of trainning

Well then this would likely be an outlier. As it is shown once with no statements behind them. Similar to the everyday team rocket feats from pokemon.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Well then this would likely be an outlier. As it is shown once with no statements behind them. Similar to the everyday team rocket feats from pokemon.
Is not a outlier, the gap between low S Class and High S class is superior Than gap beteen Low S class and D Class, this was mentioned several times in that arc. Remember that D class is just Wall level, while Low S class is Country level. Is perfect acceptable.

You can still completely stomp a character within the exact same tier. So these characters are still likely Country-Large Country level. I believe there was a thread concerning YYH awhile ago.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
You can still completely stomp a character within the exact same tier. So these characters are still likely Country-Large Country level. I believe there was a thread concerning YYH awhile ago.

I agree with you in that point, but I just get the fact that Okunen trees are much larger than we thought. Since the Makai is so much bigger than the land that is considered infinite, but you can see the curvature of the planet in contrast to Okumen trees. Are 2 different feats for 2 different poits, a punch from space to prove the speed, and the Okumen tree Area for prove the continental

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back