• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu Gi Oh vrains crazy feats!

Hello everyone, I hope I'll be able to convince you we should create profiles for yu gi oh vrains. So far we have nearly 70 episodes and we already have so many crazy feats/hax. Sorry in advance for the HUGE wall of text!

First let's talk about the size of Link Vrains. for those who didn't watch yu gi oh vrains, Link Vrains is a virtual space for people to duel basically. The entirerty of it most likely has the size of planet earth because it has MANY places that look like what you can find on earth. But some persons said it would be more safe to assume Link Vrains uses several servers and that each of them has more or less the size of a city. Also when people play this game, their spirits/minds enter the game as their online avatars, leaving their body unconscious in the real life.You can read more about LINK VRAINS .

as a result, some characters can be "at least tier 7-B possibly 5-B" (depending of how we treat link vrains).

Then general concepts about Link Vrains:

Most of powers involve the use of programs to do supernatural things inside of a virtual space. It should also be noted that most human hackers are extremely intelligent because they're able to come with OP programs that give them powerful hax.

I will also often talk about Ignis characters. You can read more about them here. All Ignis are related to an element (dark, light, wind, water, earth and fire).

When I will talk about "Knights of Hanoi" I'll talk about simple soldiers AND rulers of the organization. If I want to talk about a specific person I'll mention his/her name.

Also, everything is made of datas in link vrains, including players' avatar or buildings within the virtual world.

Finally: if you take too much damage in Link Vrains it will affect your body IRL (it can potentially be very dangerous).

Then in term of feat/hax we had the following things:

- Reality warping program: the one who uses it can manipulate at will all of link vrains (so at least on the scale of a city if it's composed of separate servers).

- Banishment program: people from SOL technology as well as their security bots can banish people from Link Vrains permanently by deleting their account. It should also be noted that people who use "cracking dragon" (most of time they're knights of Hanoi) and attack people with this monster can also banish them from Link Vrains by deleting their accounts. Knights of Hanoi can also banish people by defeating them in a duel.

- Very limited Law manipulation (or rule manipulation) programs: normally there's a rule that renders people unable to physically attack or kill other persons inside of Link Vrains. But it seems to be quite easy for a hacker (even a not very experienced one) to bypass this rule because even some random "nobodies" could do it and started to attack people randomly

- Anti teleportation programs: all knights of Hanoi have this program that renders people around them unable to log out. But this program has a limited range and if someone is at 10 meters (more or less) that a knight of Hanoi he can log out normally.

- Skilled hacker can use data manipulation in order to create places in virtual words: it was used in episode 65 when someone created a huge dungeon that looked like an ancient temple and was full of traps in Link Vrains. This dungeon was really really huge because there were several paths to reach the end of it. There were also many secrets, as well as secret passages. Useless to tell this is really strong in a virtual world because it's pretty much a form of reality modding at this point.

- Lethal traps creation can be created via data manipulation: in episode 65 a trap was used to KILL visitors. The trap was a hole with spikes who could impale the victim while also rendering he/she unable to log out if the duel disk is impaled. Being impaled in several places can cause very big damage to the real life organism as stated by Kusanagi

- Virtual being creation and summo and durability Negation: in episode 65 when you rach the end of the dungeon you have to face a virtual being that was created by the person who created the dungeon known as "ancient ghost". The creator can give it a mission and it will obey orders. Here the ghost had to guard something. If you penetrate the room "ancient ghost" is in, you're forced to participate to a "puzzle duel" (duel where you're in predetermined situation: both players always start with specific cards on their field, in their hands, in their decks, in their extra deck or in their banished zone and must defeat the puzzle in one turn otherwise they lose). If you fail to defeat the ancient ghost in one turn. The ghost summons a gigantic snake-like being that will devour the datas that compose your avatar (considering datas are the same for everyone it doesn't matter how tough the original real life body is, this thing can eat any avatar).

- Spatial manipulation: a program created a kind of cage (in a quite large zone) and all persons who are caught in it cannot leave. In addition to that, the emprisonned person cannot log out so it's impossible to teleport outside of it. The cage will self destruct if the creator is defeated in a duel. And this is one of the weakest form of spatial manipulation in vrains. There are more things I'll talk about later.

- Offensive data manipulation and wind manipulation and Destruction and data erasure: some characters showed they were able to create and control giant tornados made of an enormous amount of datas. Those tornados are called "data storms" . According to yu gi oh wikia, the average speed of transmission for data storms is around 4 000 gigabytes per second. Someone who can summon several data storms can easily destroy Link Vrains entirely. And even people who're using the reality warping program can't do anything against that. Note: data storms can also be found "naturally" in Link Vrains. Since everything is made of datas in Link vrains, data storms can destroy pretty much anything in there path. It should be noted that the perso who could destroy all of Link Vrains should be inferior to Windy(the wind element ignis) when it comes to create/control data storms

- Empathy with internet:very weird power but it seems the main characters (and probably other victims of the lost incident) as well as Ignis have a kind of mental connection with Internet. Ignis characters will cease to exist is internet is shut down

- SuperHuman avatars and power creation: some characters have avatars with superhuman (low level) caracteristics. They can also give themself new powers, example: a character was able to have a spider-like body and could shoot virtual spider webs to trap his preys. Note: it requires some hacking skills because it is impossible to engage physical fights with other persons in link vrains otherwise (if one does without hacking first he is automatically logged out).

- Shapeshifting and self body manipulation: Ignis (at least the one known as "AI") characters can transform and control their own body at will in the virtual world. Some characters also use "fake avatars" to hide how their real avatars look like (and their "real" avatar don't necessarily look like the real person's body in the first place).

- Data Absorption: ignis characters can eat datas contained in someone's avatar by eating the avatar. This is what happened to Revolver after his second duel against Yusaku: Ai ate a significant part of his body to eat datas it contained, including parts of his body that were devoured by Revolver's cracking dragon.

- Regenerationn (low-Mid ... possibly Mid): avatars who receive "physical" damage can regenerate but if they receive too much damage it might have consequences on their real bodies when they'll log out. We saw avatars regenerating whole members (arms, for example) after they were destroyed or cut. It is unclear if they can regenerate from decapitation.

- Soul manipulation and spatial manipulation: some characters (mainly Knights of Hanoi)can use a sfotware to force people to log in (I treat it as a "forced teleportation") and then once they'll take away their soul/mind leaving their body unconscious when they appear in link vrains.

- Mind control programs : some characters (mainly knights of Hanoi) are using programs to take control of someone's brain (it's an informatic virus) if they're in the game. After a moment their spirit are trapped in the game. Leaving them in a coma. There's also a program that can heal affected persons.

- Internet manipulation and a very advanced form ofTransmutation and a very advanced form of data manipulation : some characters can use the "tower of hanoi" to turn ALL kinds of datas into a gigantic tower. That includes everything in the game: virtual buildings, virtuals ellements, as well as people's avatars (in other words even minds can be converted into datas to form something else). This tower will try to accumulate many datas to shutdown all of internet (not only link vrains but all of internet) killing ignis characters in the process . Though it's difficult to quantify how big internet is).

- Pocket reality manipulation and creation of living being and gravity manipulation and spatial lock (i didn't find a page for that one): Ignis characters can create their own worlds/dimensions within internet (the 6 of them combined created the cyberse world). All of them don't necessary need to be there to create a world: one single Ignis can create his own world/dimension (which is what "Windy" did. Earthalso created his own world. Later, Windy and Lightning both created a world). Also any ignis character can create cyberse monsters at will Note: blood shepard who's a human created a trap program that can engulf an avatar into a very very small dark space (a sphere that is a few meters big) thanks to a form of gravity manipulaiton (it starts to attract close things like a very very very small black hole (far less powerful of course but I used that as an example) until someone is trapped. The trapped person is unconscious and the one who used this pogram can analyze the person's whole life and know all his memories. Also once a person is trapped, the pocket dimension is locked and no one can enter it or leave it unless they cna decode ignis algorithm. It should be noted that this human could modify the internal structure of his pocket dimension at will. Same goes for Earth who could modify the environment within the world he created (normally any ignis character can do that). It should be noted that Blood shepard is intelligent enough to use and decode ignis algorithm.

- creation of emotionless AI : Ignis characters can create emotionless AIs to serve them. They will have a "physical body" in link vrains. Those IAs can modifiy their body and transform as much as they want and just like Ignis characters they can have pretty much any form even a vastly bigger one. Ignis characters can create multiple copies of those servants and use them as an army of duellist or to guard specific places.

- Intangibility : a character was able to use his fake avatar outside of Link Vrains (it appeared through a TV) in the real world. This character cannot be hit by conventional ways as attacks go through him.

- Memory manipulation and a very advanced level of transmutation and Intelligence Transference : the character who used his fake avatar in the real world and was intangible could also take away all memories from someone he touched and could convert them into informatic datas (it is therefore possible to convert those datas into real memories to give them back to the victim). Also some characters are able to delete, replace or add memories into someone's head (genereally fakes ones and/or ones from someone else's memory). Ironically this is what happened to the character who stole someone's memory: later, someone implanted fake memories in him, Memories of Yusaku. Also Bohman received the same intelligence and way to reason as Yusaku

- Elemental manipulation:'Windy" is able to manipulate the weather in his world to make sure no one can freely explore it. As it's name suggests it, Windy uses very powerful winds. So far Earth and Lightning showed they were able to manipulate their own element too.

- Force-Field Manipulation (all forms: creation, negation and imprisonment) and Electricity manipulation : some characters can use programs to go in forbidden zones of "Neo Link Vrains" who are protected by forcefield: Those programs can create breaches in forcefield and will disappear as soon as the one who created the breach went through it (so nobody can follow them). ignis characters showed they could create forcefield to prevent frontal attacks or to protect people from being hurt by obstacles during very quick speed duels. Finally, as showed in episode 68, Ignis character can imprison some persons into force-field. If someone tries to touch the force-field (at least from the inside) he will feel a powerful electrical chock.

- Very limited omniscience via Supreme observatio : Ignis characters can create a giant eye in the sky of the world they created to know what happens in their world constantly. This is what "Windy" did in his world and the giant eye is connected to their vision. In fact it is not limited only to the vision granted by the giant eye but also by any being created by the ignis (emotionless AIs or cyberse monsters for example). Also they do not even need to focuse, they can know when someone penetrates their world even while they're discussing

- Telekinesis :in episode 57 before a duel, a character made two giant statues appear in the sky and both duellists were fighting on those statues' hands (to start a master duel you must be on foot. If you're on your D-Board you're forced to do a "speed duel"). Though it's hard to tell if statues were created out of nowhere or if they existed but were mentally lifted to reach the skyp. Statues are several dozens meter big.

- Genius to extraordinary genius characters: many characters have extremely high levels of intelligence considering all crazy programs humans and ignis characters can create, as well as their hacking skills. Not to mention characters can outsmart each others during duels and show very good reasoning capacities. Also a scientist created IA with free will based on some real persons' minds (who should surpass humanity in a near future). Those IAs are Ignis characters and they're able do things like lying for example. Dr Kogami predicted via a serie of simulations that humanity and ignis would enter in a war in a near future. He estimated that humans would view this form of AI has ennemies and that if they did, ignises would in turn treat humans as their ennemy which would start the war. Anyone who can decode and use the algorithm used by ignis characters is said to be as intelligent as Dr Kogami. So far only Revolver and Kengo_Doju could do that.

- Omnilingualism : normally any ignis character can use all languages mastered by human. They also have their own language (ignis language) which is far more complicated by a human point of view (it sounds like distorded white noises)

- Fusionism : some characters' avatar like Bit and Boot can fuse together wich allows the fusion to use both original duellists' powers (instead of having one skill that can be used during a duel, they'll have two).

- Superhuman reaction speed : Superhuman reacton speed: D-boards can fly very fast and yet avatars can dodge obstacles.

- real life damage via Summoned monsters : not only avatars but also monsters can attack people if someone can hack the game to bypass the "no violence rule". Knights of hanois' "soldiers" massively used this tactic to terrorize normal users of Links Vrains.

- Insect manipulation: a character can summon and control swarm of virtual fireflies to help her find interesting things inside of link vrains.

- Energy Projection:characters like Blood Shepard can use their avatars to shoot beams of energy

- Parallel processing, Mental evolution, Enhanced mind and Hypercognitio :ignis characters being AI they can process a lots of information way faster than a normal person, in addition to that since they have free will they continue to evolve at an extremely quick pace. Even Dr Kogami feared their intelligence. Ignis characters stated that in a very near future they wouldn't need humans anymore.

Standard equipment: pretty much everyone can use D-boards, a kind of "flying skateboard". Since Neo Link Vrains, EVERYONE can have one (it was forbidden before).

About Neo Link Vrains, it is a totally new and improved version of Links Vrains that looks massively bigger especially considering how huge forbidden zones are.

Okay, this is respect thread material, what you should do is copy this all into a blog, and then proceed to make a crt thread.

True. I'm like the worst person ever to organize something. Also I'd like to know, what would you add yobobojojo? and how would you clean that?

I'll certainly follow your advice somebodydata (what do you mean by "crt thread"? Sorry if I my question sounds dumb. I still don't know certain english expressions so I want to be sure of it).

Also I tried to make this more enjoyable to read and I naively thought the "
/
" thing would work like in forums (yeah I know it's really dumb but tried that too make things shorter). Imagine how disappointed I was when I already wrote the whole thing andn oticed the "spoiler/spoiler" thing didn't work ^^. I thought I'd go crazy as I now had to remove all those useless spoilers.

I'd look into whether or not their affects work in VRAINs the way ARC-V works. The Ignis also have mid-high Regenerationn.

This should be a Blog on profile, and you should link it and summarize it.

CRT is just content revision thread (Basically this)

I too, get annoyed by how spoilers work lol

Yobobojojo: I'd say cards and effects should be usable because anyone can summon them in the virtual reality at any moment.

Also yeah you're right: ignis have mid-high regen because AI was a simple eye at the beginning of vrains and during several episodes. It also implies ignis can survive normal fatal injuries.

There are also a few things I forgot: windy is said to be the best ignis when it comes to create/control data storms, and Lightning can move at light speed!

Also when Earth created his own world, he was able to expulse Playmaker and AI out of it. So normally any ignis can do that (this should be treated as a form of BFR)

Also somebodydata, I think I'll write a blog it's a good idea. Then I'll link it here on this thread?

Yeah, but we'd have to be clear, just to be safe.

Ignis also regenerated from being completely destroyed by a high-speed data storm.

Link it

Yobobojojo said:
Yeah, but we'd have to be clear, just to be safe.
Ignis also regenerated from being completely destroyed by a high-speed data storm.

Link it
I totally forgot about that one. Does it mean we could consider AI (and other ignis) has low-godly regen if he came back after being completely destroyed by a data storm (I mean that's the definition of low-godly regen)?

Also what's your opinion about the size of Link Vrains? Also how big do you think Neo link vrains is? (I mean forbidden zones are incredibly huge).

I hope you or someone else will find concret elements to know if card effects can be applied to the list of powers.

I don't know. I don't really have experience on how we treat data feats. Maybe ask in the Question board, and message someone knowledgeable on that sort of thing?

Back