• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Jinzo Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zencha9

They/Them
as seen in this sandbox i organized the page more and added more to the AP/speed explanation and some new abilites i also added the missing scans for the lazy guys the changes are bellow
  • Speed: At least Supersonic (Should be Superior to lower Duel Spirits like Freed )
[since jinzo should scale above fodders like freed]
[since it's explained in the card effect that Spirit Barrier lowers the damage to 0]

the rest are adding scans or just elaborating on the attacks
jinzo (the card) should also get the powers of the spirit jinzo except for the deck fo course

• Speed: At least Supersonic (Should be Superior to lower Duel Spirits like Freed )
Why he should be superior? I am not expert in the verse
[since it's explained in the card effect that Spirit Barrier lowers the damage to 0]
Agreed.

Why he should be superior? I am not expert in the verse
Well, he did say below that this "Freed" guy is a fodder character in the verse, but ye, idk the verse either.
as seen in this sandbox i organized the page more and added more to the AP/speed explanation and some new abilites i also added the missing scans for the lazy guys the changes are bellow
[since jinzo should scale above fodders like freed]

the rest are adding scans or just elaborating on the attacks
jinzo (the card) should also get the powers of the spirit jinzo except for the deck fo course
I agree.

Going a bit blind here, since I have no idea how the verse works, but I have seen you talk your stuff about the verse, so if it's as straight forward as you say it is, I would only have to agree.

i noticed that jinzo's ball attack follows it's target and that there's a power for that so i would like to add homing attack
e271c3f1105fc09f41518b0850ebb304.png
9fe8253864a3d01f1ee93d5e6b1875c4.png
3e1827c7a6473098df1865994142cec5.png

Everything looks fine. The spirit barrier link image doesn't show for me but I know the card so I don't need to see it. Homing Attack is good as well.

ill guess that this is fine to apply since yugioh threads rarely get attention so i doubt we will get any further input

ill guess that this is fine to apply since yugioh threads rarely get attention so i doubt we will get any further input
The additions are pretty straightforward and you have the scans, so it should be fine to apply, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back