• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu-gi-oh! Duel Terminal 1 Upgrades

Okay, so this is pretty straight forward. The strength of Duel Terminal 1 peeps is repeatedly shown as comparable to that of Duel Terminal 2, with the latters' power being used as big boosts and/or even being revived to fight.

This is most evidently shown by the Evilswarm [Revival] and Nekroz [Using the characters' powers], but the Shaddoll [Revival] and Zefra [Power-up] do this as well. Lastly and even more solid proof of this, is that the power of the 8 Dragunity Warriors combined [Dragunity Divine Lance] surpasses that of Sophia.

So, i propose all these Duel Terminal 1 characters and those who scale to them to be upgraded to High 4-C.

Last edited:
Holy moly........ This is pretty uncontroversial enough and straightforward but hasn't been accepted yet?? I agree.

such is the sad fate of verses with no mod supporters

but well, i think this has gotten as much support as it could ever get, so i'll start applying the changes

This is also probably fine from me, even though you already started applying changes.

If you want mod supporters, perhaps find a cooler verse, like D&D.

it's fine all of us will get jobs, have kids, die, and respawn on this damned universe before yugioh is fully revised
i have accepted this fate ever since i have touched this verse

Back