• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Constellations revision thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
if anyone is doubting the translations(even tho it's pretty straightforward) and makes a thread about it then i'll try to give the scans if i find them
right now i think we can remove the 3-C rating because i everyone agrees that it's not valid anymore

this is it
0876181bf8e7bc8dafc426912525b6c7.jpg

and also somehow i forgot master guide 5 exists and there are around 20 statments that are saying that Constellars have the power of stars

Well, after re-reading all that huge delirium of story which is the Duel Terminal, I'm leaving here two options, High 6-A/5-B and High 4-C, and some stuff that supports both of them, in order to let people read and draw their own conclusions.
Notes:
I'm not specifically sustaining one part or another
the italic text is directly quoted from the translation, currently I don't have the time or the energy to make screenshots and crop them
Feel free to correct me if you think that I wrote something wrong or inaccurate

Large Star level:
  • - The Constellars, which are moderately powerful beings in the grand scheme of the things, all represent and are protected by a constellation
  • - The Gemini brothers. "Pollux", one of the two "Constellar" who govern the constellation Gemini, confronted his older brother "Castor", who had been turned into one of the "Evilswarm".
  • - The "Constellar", witnessing the power of Fusion of the "Gem-Knights", became aware of the power hidden deep within themselves - to unite their stars - and unleashed it. Seven chosen "Constellars" became the divine dragon of legend, and faced off against the "Evilswarm" in the final, decisive battle.
  • - Unable to resist the incredible Fusion energy that came of fusing 13 beings [Constellars], the crystal that contained the power of Creation of "Sophia" [God/Goddess] was dragged and incorporated into the fusion, creating the ultimate warrior who not only had the power of the stars, but the power of a God.
  • - The knights of the stars [Constellars] use the incredible power granted to them by the stars' blessing
  • The lower-ranking warriors who fight on the battlefield, having gained the blessing of the constellations
  • "Chiwen" was materialized by "Sombre" after she gathered up all the star energy still drifting in the heavens; as such, it has a different origin than the other "Yang Zing". Due to this, "Chiwen" holds the power of "connecting the stars" [This was already in italic in the translation] , the very same power wielded by the "Constellar" during the previous war
  • "Constellar Sombre", being herself the result of the fusion of the 12 "Constellar" heroes, released the power of the 12 constellations, the "12 constellation rings" [This was already in italic in the translation]
  • Wielding the staff's power, "Satellarknight Deneb" [A member of the new generation of Constellars] amplifies the power of "connecting the stars" that the "Tellarknights" [The new generation of Constellars] possessed
  • The greatest error the "Tellarknights" made was allowing the "Shaddolls" to obtain the power of "connecting the stars" [This was already in italic]
Multi Continent level/Planet level/something in this level:
  • Awakened from its slumber, the oldest and strongest dragon, "Trishula" [A being whose corrupted version is able to stalemate a fusion made of 7 Constellars], rages out of the control of the "Ice Barrier". In the end, it froze over the entire planet, causing time to stop on the planet.
  • The runaway "Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier", could freeze the entire world in a moment
  • Finally, "Omega" [The strongest machine created by the Constellars] gathered enough energy and was able to cut down the vast hordes of "Steelswarm" covering the planet's surface, in a single, decisive strike of divine judgement. The "Steelswarm" were utterly defeated [High-grade Steelswarm fought on par with the Constellar in the past]
  • The altar was destroyed, and from it appeared the giant "Goddess of Rebirth" [One of the strongest being in the story]. Unwilling to let the desolation of the surface world continue, she decided to annihilate every living thing on the planet in order to purify it. In her hands, she held two crystallized embodiments of power which could destroy every living thing in the world and create a new one. The tribe members who stood before her on the front lines were obliterated by her overwhelming power, and it seemed like it was only a matter of time before the entire world was annihilated.
  • She [The Goddess] is the Creator of the ancestors of the tribes that currently live on the planet. Unable to remain indifferent to the endless battles on the planet's surface, and in order to restart things once again, she revived, seeking to destroy everything that existed on the planet's surface.
  • After completely cleansing the filthy surface, she hopes to create new life, which would differentiate and evolve soon enough.
  • All life rooted on that planet has its origins in the "Naturia Sacred Tree" [A "top tier" being]. The energy radiating from the "Sacred Tree" spreads throughout the earth, and is granted new life as it takes the form of any and all newborn creatures . When these creatures die, this energy goes through the earth back into the Tree. This is the system of reincarnation regulating the flow of life and death in the world
  • In the deepest reaches of the Naturia Forests rests the World Tree [Naturia Sacred Tree], whose roots are said to reach the planet's very core. The Tree's overflowing planetary powers allowed me to reach a new level of evolution. And after "Leodrake", the sacred beast guarding the World Tree, obtained the planet's power like me, he gained the form of King of the Naturia Forest, "Leo".
  • "Sophia" [The goddess] regulated the power of "creation" while "Tierra" regulated the power of "destruction".
    However, in the Battle of Gods in times immemorial, "Sophia" managed to overcome "Tierra", obtaining sole directive over the "Sacred Tree’s" system
  • With the powers of "creation" and "destruction", as well as the "Core", back in its possession, the ancient god of destruction "Tierra, Source of Destruction" was fully revived at last.
  • The one who stood to face "Tierra, Source of Destruction" was the protector of the "Naturia Sacred Tree", "Zefraath". The scale of their battle shook the entire planet, and lasted for one thousand days and one thousand nights. At the dawn of the 1000th day, the forms of "Tierra" and "Zefraath" were nowhere to be seen. The only things left were the charred remains of the "Sacred Tree", and two "Gem-Knights".

It has to be noted that there are other scattered references to both "the power of connecting the stars" as well as references to the stars. There are also many references to "planetary threat, guardian, destruction...", "wipe out all the life on the planet", regions shaked during battles and a recurring theme of stuff related to the planet, as the energy of the tree, cycle of reincarnation etc...
As I already said, I'm not leaning towards any specific part, because there are a lot of references to star power but also attacks that covers the planet, side effects of battle between top tiers that shakes the planet, multiple threats by the gods of reseting the planet and/or wiping out the surface and its inhabitant.
I had to exclude many parts of the story (as well as multiple power ups and fusions), for obvious reasons, but I hope this helps people to make their own idea on what tier seems more reasonable to them

I know, but some users questioned the validity of the "power of the stars" so I wanted to bring in both the references to it, as well as what else happens or is said in the story.
I really don't stand for any part, but I thought it would have been better to present a wider picture and offer alternatives, I'm neutral on the subject and I'll accept any decisions made at the end.

It seems like High 4-C should be applied then.

Is somebody willing to perform the change to all of the relevant profile pages?

Thank you. Feel free to handle it then.

Is somebody willing to write a list of ALL the pages that should be edited during this revision?

Thank you. Feel free to handle it then.

Is somebody willing to write a list of ALL the pages that should be edited during this revision?
I have applied the changes to the Constellars, the Vylons, the Qliphorts, the Gem-Knights, the Gishki, the Steelswarm, the Evilswarm, the Infernoids, the Gods, the Yang Zings and the Ice Barriers. Anything that I've missed?

I do not know. Input from others would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back