• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Constellations revision thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zencha9

They/Them
Tldr Constellars have the power of constellations and the power to holds the constellations together
this crt is to decide to whether they should stay 3-C or not

Constellations are not anywhere near the size of galaxies, and the stars within them should together only amount to at most High 4-C levels of energy as far as I am aware.

@Udlmaster @Missy0124 @SomebodyData @Sixo_Bullets @Js250476 @Nehz_XZX @LinkSlayerLvX @Ionliosite @SamanPatou @Moritzva @Penguinkingpin

What do you think?
If there is nothing else justifying them being 3-C, then they really should just be High 4-C. I don't have much of an opinion aside from that.

also just want to point out that Pleiades and Ptolemy M7 carry multiple stars so at it would be at least 4-A
i'm not sure about 3-C tho

Like I said in the original thread to upgrade the verse, having the "power of constellations" is really vague at best, usually like having the "power of the sun".

The other reason for the tiering in the verse, having the power of "Connecting the Stars" is also super vague at best, as constellations aren't actually bound by anything as far as I know.

just want to point out that it has been stated multiple times that constellars have the power of stars
13dc453b9fe04d0b479cac75b646433b.png

94217323ea13ce5cafea506adbaa22f7.png

f94fa5cb4eb69ad46a1171c3c79a32fe.png

i'm not saying that they're 3-C i'm just saying that they have the powers of their Constellations/stars so whatever tier that might be i'm okay with it

The issue here is what is "the power of stars"? It's not a tierable thing, like how the power of the sun or the power of the moon or etc isn't tierable.

Whe the Duel Terminal stuff was made it was agreed that they would be based on th GBE of th galaxy as the constellar and tellarknights are empowered by the energy that binds thir respective constellations

I do not think that constellations have a GBE, much less galactic GBE, as it is just a few stars, and even galactic GBE is far below 3-C/Galaxy level/what is required to blow up a galaxy entirely.

Last edited:
i'm not sure on the GBE thing
but Omega Centauri contains 10 million stars

when they were fusing into M7 it was stated that they fused their stars
3cd81c9fd19c2fcb944b149d548bcaf4.png

and this scan also supports the fact that they govern/sustain their stars/constellations
the fact that it was mentioned mutlipe times that they have the powers of the stars and govern over them i think it's pretty straight forward

Do you have the scan where it says that the constellations also fused to make M7? Because M7 is based on an already preexisting cluster of stars, so I've got doubts that the other stars would fuse to make an already preexisting set.

Governorship =/= Tiering

@SomebodyData M7 is the fusion of Constellar Acubens, Constellar Leonis, Constellar Alrescha, Constellar Aldebaran, Constellar Virgo, Constellar Algiedi, and Constellar Antares after they had all fused with their respective constellations

I know that the Constellars fused, I'm just asking for when it was stated that their constellations fused alongside them.

when it said that they united their stars
also
i know Governorship =/= Tiering frieza stating that he govers the universe doesn't mean he's universal
but with the context of Constellars having the power of their stars it can

I'm just asking for the scan of that statement

No, much like how Poseidon may have the power of the sea and governs them, he isn't necessarily High 6-A / 5-C.

also why doesn't Poseidon scale to High 6-A / 5-C if he has the power of the sea ?

Still find it bizarre that they're creating a pre-existing cluster if we take uniting their stars that way, but I without any other issues, I assume that its alright.

"At least High 4-C (Capable of merging several constellations to produce M7)" < So this would be the updated reasoning with the scan attached, although people might want a link to the source as well.

Like I said, "power of x" is too vague and governorship is a position of control, not a tier.

i think it's fine i just said the governorship thing as a supporting statement

The source is very difficult to find, since these are the only (and unofficial) translations of the japanese Master Guides, a series of books that tell the lore and storylines of several cards

Constellations have generally High 4-C levels of GBE; with the largest ones in the Universe being more like 4-B. Otherwise, I agree with SD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back