• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yozakura vs Cerebella

Probs Yozakura due to higher AP. Cerebella is a close-range fighter but if they enter CQC she would be screwed due to Yozakura punching significantly harder

And that would be a problem if Yozzie immediately started off the fight with ranged attacks. However, thanks to Yozakura being one of the few Gessen characters to have a non-gameplay fight (in the Estival Versus OVA), we know the first thing she does is go for CQC.

Unless you meant she has ways to redirect melee attacks as well.

Yes, she can redirect melee attacks

Also its not on her rofile byt Cerebella can reflect ranged attacks

Well then it would be nice if it was on her profile. I also don't see anything about her redirecting melee attacks on her profile.

She has two methods of attack reflection: Cere-Copter and Diamond Deflector. Cere-Copter is a move where she spins Vice-Versa on top of her heat like a propeller, which reflects projectile attacks. Diamond Deflector is...a bit more simple, she quite literally just points at a projectile that is close to her and Vice-Versa reflects it.

Her melee redirection attacks include:

Excellebella: A grapple that catches the opponent in a mid-air attack and allows Cerebella to attack them several times before sending them flying

Grab Bag: Cerebella ensnares a close range opponent inside of Vice-Versa and attacks them

Tumbling Run: A fake out where she charges the opponent and dodges around them at the last second to attack them from behind

Alright. I don't know where to go from here... I usually FRA...

But until I figure out what to say/do, I've been thinking about putting gifs of all their ninja arts on their profiles since the descriptions aren't spectacular. Tbf they're not easy to describe so I can't blame whoever wrote them for not making it easy to see them in one's head.

How would one usually counter Attack Reflection?

Well now I have added gifs for each of Yozzie's ninja arts which took a hell of a lot more time and frustration than I expected. But they're there just in case they influence your decision at all for some reason.

Also would like to know the typical way of countering the redirection of physical attacks.

Hmm Cerebella has range advantage with extended melee compared to just Melee, Yozakura DOES have more range via some of her ranged attacks but Cerebella can easily reflect these back at her with Vice-Versa.

She has more intelligence and possibly experience in fighting due to being a trained shinobi

But her stamina is lower overall.

One little thing that might help Cerebella is does have FOUR arms tecnically, she could in an arms lock situation with Yozakura use her free arms (likely her ACTUAL arms) to distract or disrupt Yozakura's concentration in some manner.

And though I not sure of this, but Yozakura's clothing has a LOT of loose hanging bits that look easily grabable. Though Cerebella wouldn't be aware of Yozakura's weakness, I imagine if the fight continued on it would become apparent and her cltohes gradaully rip and tear over time. (Unless since Frantic Mode is restricted this hypothetical event cannot occur)

Right now I give a vote to Yozakura for intelligence/experience and higher AP and Durability.

Its literally due to Yozakura having basically what 7 times stronger? I might neeed to see if that is in fact enough to make up for Cerebella's abilities.

Back