• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

YouTube Rewind Thread

MaxForward

Joke Battles
Retired
Welcome!

In this thread, we will be talking about this year's YouTube Rewind, and ask these questions:

What do you think of this year's YouTube Rewind?

Did you hate it?

How can we improve it?

Should we make a JBW Rewind?

Discuss it all here!

I don't think people should post about pictures & video that have meme feats for Youtube Rewind, it might be done if people did, then we should make a JBW page about Youtube Rewind, also you haven't done make updated for Jevil's page because of the thread is done that they give meme feats for Jevil.

It makes me cringe every time i saw the word fortnite in it would rather see sans in it really he was a popular meme of 2018

Rora Raro said:
Here's a better one:
What YouTube Rewind 2018 SHOULD HAVE Looked Like (Meme Edition)
What YouTube Rewind 2018 SHOULD HAVE Looked Like (Meme Edition)
Yes this is the most accurate of 2018

B╠Âu╠Ât╠ ╠Ân╠Âo╠ ╠Âs╠Âa╠Ân╠Âs╠ ╠Âm╠Âe╠Âm╠Âe╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠ ╠Âi╠Ât╠Â

Back