• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You're getting irreversibly perma-banned, what is your last action?

I'd demote all staff and prevent everyone but staff from changing or creating pages and make ten random users the only staff as admins and prevent former staff except the former bureaucrats from being reinstated.

That is why I get perma banned.(Also everyone is locking pages so I guess I just lock Monarch of pointland to have victories against a bunch of joke and OC profiles from our sister sites)

Put homer simpson at tier 0 for being in the human world and giving him 4th wall awareness and higher dimensional existance

but damn you really put effort into it, i'm gonna have to use all of my knowledge of ace attorney

If i knew my permaban was impending, i'd be copy and pasting as much gore/nsfw imagery to as many threads and message walls as possible haha just kidding

The fact that i made an edit against the wiki's rules means that i'm beyond the mods.

Mods = Average human Level (10-B)

Therefore:

Higher than mods = 10-A

But i can go beyond

The mods have restraint when manipulating narratives, but i don't have if i want to make joke edits because i have no actual responsibility regarding the wiki, giving me the power to manipulate the power levels of every narrative, therefore i am Boundless (tier 0).

The fact that i made an edit against the wiki's rules means that i'm beyond the mods.

Mods = Average human Level (10-B)

Therefore:

Higher than mods = 10-A

But i can go beyond

The mods have restraint when manipulating narratives, but i don't have if i want to make joke edits because i have no actual responsibility regarding the wiki, giving me the power to manipulate the power levels of every narrative, therefore i am Boundless (tier 0).
either way your case will probably be fine, at least i'll try to defend you. I've changed Shaggy to outerversal before and i'm still alive

ip-address-i-have-your-ip-address.gif

Back