• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your verses updates!

Not really a huge update, but…
  • Fixed a few minor things on Asuna’s profile, such as the ‘paralysis inducement’ subset for thunder magic. (Looked back at chapter 3, and without giving any narrative spoilers, nothing was ever said about it being able to paralyze enemies, whoops)
  • Added square brackets ([ ]) to skill names for swag factor, and also to make them more easily identifiable in the novels when skills are referred to, particularly in a fight scene. Hopefully Helps those speed-readers out there as well
I do plan to work on haruka’s profile after chapter 8 releases (It’s missing a few things, like notable attacks and feats mainly, along with a few other profiles for my characters, and plus hopefully a verse page in the near future 👀)

alright bet send it and when i finish the profiles (very soon) we'll do it

A black hole bigger than the observable universe.

That's my update. 🤣
Something fascinating.

As it turns out, black holes actually become drastically less dense as they become larger, to the point that they can be some of the least dense objects in the entire universe.

The second largest black hole, Ton 618, which is 60 billion times the mass of our sun, has a density of 4 grams per meter squared.

It is 45 times LESS DENSE than HELIUM GAS!!! If you were inside the black hole, it probably wouldn't even feel much different from the vacuum of space!

But what does this mean for my black hole larger than the universe itself? Well going by the current formulae, it should be less dense than the vacuum of space.

I don't even know what to think of that!

Something fascinating.

As it turns out, black holes actually become drastically less dense as they become larger, to the point that they can be some of the least dense objects in the entire universe.

The second largest black hole, Ton 618, which is 60 billion times the mass of our sun, has a density of 4 grams per meter squared.

It is 45 times LESS DENSE than HELIUM GAS!!! If you were inside the black hole, it probably wouldn't even feel much different from the vacuum of space!

But what does this mean for my black hole larger than the universe itself? Well going by the current formulae, it should be less dense than the vacuum of space.

I don't even know what to think of that!
Practically 0 density, probably, even the largest black holes irl don't come close to the size of the universe itself 👀

Back