• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your verses updates!

I used to have some "bad ending" alternative to my old main cast of OCs, each getting rather different take on their bad ending with one having actually received a profile being my old bad ending for Volt's original interpretation, Vopy

So I gave it some thought and I decided that a Skibidi Toilet is CRT needed not just because it's sucky powerscaling, but because it's currently the most popular verse on FC/OC, and is probably the one that new users see the most frequently and is kind of the face of the website currently no matter how much we want to deny and ignore it. So, these profiles should be of high-quality as they are a representation of the site.

I'll bite the bullet and get to work on a CRT. If the verse is going to be on here, it might as well have some decent powerscaling & calcs, and I'll try my best to do that for the verse. At the very least, it will give me something to talk about with my baby cousin. If you want to help in any way just reply to this post or message me or something.

Estimated release time: Either by Saturday or next week

Last edited:
i'mma try and see if i can get anything else out of Island of the Slaughtered cause one profile feels so empty for something that cool

So I gave it some thought and I decided that a Skibidi Toilet is CRT needed not just because it's sucky powerscaling, but because it's currently the most popular verse on FC/OC, and is probably the one that new users see the most frequently and is kind of the face of the website currently no matter how much we want to deny and ignore it. So, these profiles should be of high-quality as they are a representation of the site.

I'll bite the bullet and get to work on a CRT. If the verse is going to be on here, it might as well have some decent powerscaling & calcs, and I'll try my best to do that for the verse. At the very least, it will give me something to talk about with my baby cousin. If you want to help in any way just reply to this post or message me or something.

Estimated release time: Either by Saturday or next week
Primal has joined the dark side...

Also been planning to make a profile based on flower from bfdi 26

Simon gives him a big hug with his stretchy arms cause he can naturally see ghosts so Tyler appearing or not doesn't bother him

Still less skill issues than Ashley Lee dying to a freaking sheep
Bro 💀
But would she fair against flowey?

Nah them 17 knives are killing her yandere ass girl got like no skill 💀

Her literal Backstory of how she became a ghost is cause she tried to stab her love rival and her dumbass got pushed back and hit her head on the fountain

Back