• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your OC challenges Bernard

DMUA

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Furi's rad. It's superboss is a test dummy and it's utterly insane. You wanna know how insane?

Yeah. Even after beating every other boss on Furier, it still took me over an hour to beat them. Unfortunately, I'm not really sure if I could actually get away with a profile for them, so, this is probably the most I'm going to get out of the nonsense above.

So, let's set things up.

First of all, his stats scale to The Stranger, of course

And, as the above video shows, he has shockwave creation, danmaku up the wazoo, invisibility as shown in one of the later phases, and big ol' lasers from his gun. And, in his last desperation phase, he becomes invulnerable to unleash a massive series of attacks.

Round 1:​

Your character keeps their AP value. They need to be in the 8-A range, and, since I doubt there are many 8-As with Sub Rel speed, that's equal, like any other thread.

Round 2:​

Your character keeps their abilities, but their stats are brought down to be the same as The Stranger's. Obviously, anything that isn't blatant smurfery is fine here.

Let's see where this goes.

I think Alexander Stratos (EWTRTW 5) (set 3) might be able to win with speed equal, thanks to EotM, Great Sage's Senses, Predictions, and Reaction Amp, plus with Teleportation, Flash Air, and his Hax, I think he can stay un-danmaku'd while defeating him.

He shares The Stranger's abilities I'm assuming.
Bernard?

Not really, he can dash I guess but otherwise I can't think of much that he shares with the stranger
I think Alexander Stratos (EWTRTW 5) (set 3) might be able to win with speed equal, thanks to EotM, Great Sage's Senses, Predictions, and Reaction Amp, plus with Teleportation, Flash Air, and his Hax, I think he can stay un-danmaku'd while defeating him.
I feel like I should have known to explicitly ban VSBWRPing when I made this thread

TBF, it's easy to forget such characters with the lack of RPs and the lack of FCOC profiles of them before even that

Plus I kinda designed Alexander in such a way that danmakuing him is next to impossible, at least he doesn't have Danmaku resistance

So he only has the abilities you mentioned? (Shockwaves, Danmaku, invisibility, lasers, and invulnerability)

Unless I forgot about something yes

Meant to comment on this earlier, but Video Game Littlepip probably loses here.

To be fair, her 8-A key comes purely from her own statements. Albeit statements that're likely legitimate given what she fought with it could level a Fallout Shelter. Because I don't wanna step on toes with that, leaving her at baseline 8-A is probably for the best.

That said, she's 9 times weaker going by that which is significant enough for me to doubt she can do it. Her best ability by far is her resurrection, which is passive, has unlimited uses, and a cooldown of 60 seconds. But with the Danmaku she just gets overwhelmed and obliterated so.

The Stranger does have Regen that just allows him to not die, but I don't think Bernard really has any way around it, and the whole premise of the story is that nobody can kill him, so they locked him up in a cell instead

Back