• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"You work overtime for your brothers?"

JujutsuKaisenPhamtomParade_KentoNanami-min-1.jpeg
1346586.jpeg

Nanami:
Choso:
SBA
Prior Knowledge
8-B keys

I can really only imagine Choso pulling the win here. He effectively beat a stronger more skilled Nanami when he folded Yuji even after being nerfed by water. I think Nanami could inflict severe damage since Choso said a few hits from Yuji already significantly injured him, but Yuji >~ Nanami. So Choso should be able to endure a good few hits before going down. Whereas one hit from something like Piercing Blood would likely do Nanami in. If not from the damage, then from the poison which can kick in in seconds (As demonstrated against Naoya).

I imagine Choso lands any of his techniques, Nanami gets in possibly a few moves, then gets too weak to fight and is finished from there.

I'm going to vote Choso. His skill with blood manipulation allows him to craft a variety of weapons, heal himself, and overpower his opponent with waves of blood. Even when his ability was weakened when he was in water, he was still capable of fighting on-par and eventually defeating Itadori. I don't think Nanami's cursed technique would be enough to put Choso down unless he manages to get a couple of consecutive black flashes. It's possible, but very unlikely, and it probably won't happen in-time before Choso defeats him with blood manipulation.

Back