• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You vs Goku

Goku wants to fight, as usual, so he sees you. Because you're a human, Goku will hold back to the point of matching your physical stats. No prep time for either character, takes place at the Cell Games Arena.

Goku:
Composite Human:
Inconclusive:

832f3acc2cc266efc6acc6eb5879a8229e63f8c3c18355bf9115273cad845fd1_1.jpg

Last edited:
So composite human Vs. Goku equalized stats? Probably Goku, definitely Goku when including the manga version.

Skill-Composite human should be more skilled, honestly. Goku would be more skilled than any individual human, sure, but a composite human includes the skills of every human to have ever lived. Which is insane when you think about it. Hundreds of styles of martial arts, a level of combat experience equating to thousands of years, maybe more than that, insanely high analytical predictions, likely a degree of instinctive reactions (although not comparable to Ultra Instinct). And if Goku's anatomy is considered equivalent to that of a human's, a composite human would know every potential weakness in Goku's body and would be able to exploit all of them.

Intelligence-Obviously, the composite human should dwarf Goku here in every regard, even in terms of combat intelligence. Every strategist or tactician who has ever lived having their collective knowledge combined into one being is insane. Not to mention that outside of combat the intelligence gap is absolutely beneath comparison.

So, in those regards the composite human would have a big edge. But for all of that, the composite human still is a human. Goku would have even more advanced senses, could detect where the composite human is at all times, can fly, has a massive range advantage, light manipulation (Solar Flare), teleportation, will get better during combat (can't include him getting stronger though as stats are equalized), analytical prediction (although debatable whether or not it's on composite human's level), sealing (only if he has equipment for it though), telekinesis (manga version), instinctive reactions (manga version), and not to mention existence erasure (manga version of course).

If Goku for some reason just stuck to pure hand-to-hand in base form and did nothing else, he'd very likely lose. But in reality I don't think the composite human's advantages would allow him to overcome all of Goku's abilities that, while common in fiction, are still unthinkable in real life.

seems like everyone forgets that Goku is one of the best martial artists/battle tacticians in his entire universe

So composite human Vs. Goku equalized stats? Probably Goku, definitely Goku when including the manga version.

Skill-Composite human should be more skilled, honestly. Goku would be more skilled than any individual human, sure, but a composite human includes the skills of every human to have ever lived. Which is insane when you think about it. Hundreds of styles of martial arts, a level of combat experience equating to thousands of years, maybe more than that, insanely high analytical predictions, likely a degree of instinctive reactions (although not comparable to Ultra Instinct). And if Goku's anatomy is considered equivalent to that of a human's, a composite human would know every potential weakness in Goku's body and would be able to exploit all of them.

Intelligence-Obviously, the composite human should dwarf Goku here in every regard, even in terms of combat intelligence. Every strategist or tactician who has ever lived having their collective knowledge combined into one being is insane. Not to mention that outside of combat the intelligence gap is absolutely beneath comparison.

So, in those regards the composite human would have a big edge. But for all of that, the composite human still is a human. Goku would have even more advanced senses, could detect where the composite human is at all times, can fly, has a massive range advantage, light manipulation (Solar Flare), teleportation, will get better during combat (can't include him getting stronger though as stats are equalized), analytical prediction (although debatable whether or not it's on composite human's level), sealing (only if he has equipment for it though), telekinesis (manga version), instinctive reactions (manga version), and not to mention existence erasure (manga version of course).

If Goku for some reason just stuck to pure hand-to-hand in base form and did nothing else, he'd very likely lose. But in reality I don't think the composite human's advantages would allow him to overcome all of Goku's abilities that, while common in fiction, are still unthinkable in real life.
Goku skill stomps composite human too, this is absolutely ridiculous, composite human doesn't even begin to compare. In terms of any other intelligence section other than combat focus ones, yeah composite human is galaxy brain, but anything combat related, Goku just violates. Now start including supernatural hax and composite human is now a toddler.

Sorry, I clap goku:
He’s pretty skilled, but:
  • I am a master c0k sword fighter
  • I‘ve beaten shitass in a minecraft battle
  • I’m a universe belt (which is Universe>>>>>>>>>>Galaxy>>>>Nebula>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[*infinity] black belt)
  • Can build faster than Bob the Builder (who built the Great Wall of china 50 times in under 25 minutes)
  • I made robbie rotten number 2
  • I beat 250 10,000 year old space marines… while I was using the bathroom… with my bare hands
  • I taught matt how to fight
Jokes aside, I’m booty clapped.

There are some pretty smart humans in history and its a composite of every human thats every existed into one being without the faults, its not listed but im definitely sure we could win via social influencing, we would probably start with some obscure martial art or new form derived that focused on a incap with one hit as fast as possible.

Goku skill stomps composite human too, this is absolutely ridiculous, composite human doesn't even begin to compare. In terms of any other intelligence section other than combat focus ones, yeah composite human is galaxy brain, but anything combat related, Goku just violates. Now start including supernatural hax and composite human is now a toddler.
I mean do you have reasoning for that? Just saying Goku is "an incredible martial artist" isn't a great argument. And besides which, we don't even have that many actual skill feats from Goku, let alone anything that'd really put him above a composite human. I think you're underestimating the skill feats humans have performed throughout history. Some of Goku's best skill feats are analytical prediction feats, somethings humans have done before and that a composite human would be very good at.

Skill goes to goku, he will just: copy your martial arts, makes it better, case dodges every blow, and just kinda makes you his toy.
Goku's copying feats extend to Ki techniques, and those are skill feats we don't really have a scale for and can't really be quantified. I don't recall ever seeing him just learn an entire type of martial arts after a brief exchange of combat, let alone improve upon it afterwards.

He can learn techniques, so idk, I suppose he could acquire the skills of a new martial art, after extensive combat, by learning a single skill from it at a time.

Wait a min. I assume gokus combat speed scales to his movement speed. Following that assumption, under speed equalized, it would be Peak human combat speed goku, vs Superhuman speed Compman

Also, compman knows way more combat styles than goku. It is also a master at all of them. In addition, it’s not like we can’t learn the turtle style if it existed in the real world. I’m like 99% sure we have an advantage in Hth. Assuming my comment about superhuman speed comp human vs peak human goku is correct, we fight faster, and fight Better than goku. If we can take him out fast, we win. Dragging it out is a loss becos goku has powers.

I genuinely don't see how Goku loses in h2h combat here at all lmao, Master Roshi is history's best martial artist to date, even when comparing to other styles(even unlocking Ultra Instinct somewhat) and Goku has gotten so much better than him over his decades of training

tho Goku being social influenced is definitely possible tbh

What actual skill feats does Goku have that puts him anywhere close to what Composite Human has? like everything I've seen from Goku in-terms of skill he's nowhere near what a Composite Human would have.

He's a fighter that mostly relies on overwhelming his opponents with power and some-skill rather then purely/mostly relying on his Skill which wouldn't bode well for him since he's equal towards Composite Human in terms of stats.

I genuinely don't see how Goku loses in h2h combat here at all lmao, Master Roshi is history's best martial artist to date, even when comparing to other styles(even unlocking Ultra Instinct somewhat) and Goku has gotten so much better than him over his decades of training

tho Goku being social influenced is definitely possible tbh
"even unlocking Ultra Instinct somewhat" "and Goku has gotten so much better than him over his decades of training" Roshi was explicitly shown to still be more skilled and experienced than Goku there, and is one of the reasons why he was able to use the UI knock-off. Also, I think you guys are confusing Goku's talent with his skill. Either way, like I said before, just saying Goku is an incredible martial artist doesn't mean anything by itself. Even for a topic like skill, feats are still the most important reference. And Goku's skill feats aren't really on the level of what a composite human's would be.

I mean do you have reasoning for that? Just saying Goku is "an incredible martial artist" isn't a great argument. And besides which, we don't even have that many actual skill feats from Goku, let alone anything that'd really put him above a composite human. I think you're underestimating the skill feats humans have performed throughout history. Some of Goku's best skill feats are analytical prediction feats, somethings humans have done before and that a composite human would be very good at.
Of course I have a reason.
The equivalent of hundreds of millions of years of experience. The ability to copy abilities and techniques even master martial artist struggle to learn, even when he was a child. Extremely agile and acrobatic movements, FTE movement to comparable opponents, has a long scaling chain of stomping master martial artists, and multiple feats of being untaggable by them. Extremely high martial arts knowledge and intuition, can identify powerful and skilled opponents at a glance, is able to deduce someone's full power by watching them perform the slightest moves while massively suppressed, can instinctively lreduct what move is gonna be used and how effective it will be, he always looks ahead in a figbt, he can create and improve techniques on the spot to suit his situation and escape hopeless situations with quick thinking, can identify and predict after images. He can read the air currents and sense someone's intentions to predict the future, he was able to predict the movements of a master martial artist and assasin with a thousand years of experience easily in time stop. His body naturally knows instinctive reaction and was called a genius by beerus for even utilizing it once, and mastered it in 48 minutes despite having little prior knowledge, a feat destroyers cannot easily perform, the same dudes who fodderize an entire universe of fighters in skill and live for hundreds of millions of years. Bruh he skill stomped almost every fighter on his planet when he was 15, barring a couple dudes here and there who he eventually surpassed, and he currently is the most skilled fighter in the multiverse again barring a couple of people. Man literally fought himself + like 15 other of the strongest and most skilled fighters in the universe in one conglomerate of a fighter named cell, who has all the powers abilities skills and knowledge of him and those others like him, yet matched him in combat and earned cells praise. Need I go on?

Of course I have a reason.
The equivalent of hundreds of millions of years of experience. The ability to copy abilities and techniques even master martial artist struggle to learn, even when he was a child. Extremely agile and acrobatic movements, FTE movement to comparable opponents, has a long scaling chain of stomping master martial artists, and multiple feats of being untaggable by them. Extremely high martial arts knowledge and intuition, can identify powerful and skilled opponents at a glance, is able to deduce someone's full power by watching them perform the slightest moves while massively suppressed, can instinctively lreduct what move is gonna be used and how effective it will be, he always looks ahead in a figbt, he can create and improve techniques on the spot to suit his situation and escape hopeless situations with quick thinking, can identify and predict after images. He can read the air currents and sense someone's intentions to predict the future, he was able to predict the movements of a master martial artist and assasin with a thousand years of experience easily in time stop. His body naturally knows instinctive reaction and was called a genius by beerus for even utilizing it once, and mastered it in 48 minutes despite having little prior knowledge, a feat destroyers cannot easily perform, the same dudes who fodderize an entire universe of fighters in skill and live for hundreds of millions of years. Bruh he skill stomped almost every fighter on his planet when he was 15, barring a couple dudes here and there who he eventually surpassed, and he currently is the most skilled fighter in the multiverse again barring a couple of people. Man literally fought himself + like 15 other of the strongest and most skilled fighters in the universe in one conglomerate of a fighter named cell, who has all the powers abilities skills and knowledge of him and those others like him, yet matched him in combat and earned cells praise. Need I go on?
"The equivalent of hundreds of millions of years of experience"? He can copy Ki based techniques with ease, that isn't a quantifiable skill feat as Ki isn't real and we can't determine the precise mechanics of how it functions. His agility would be inferior to a composite human, who would include superhuman's that can bend their bodies to normally inhuman lengths. Don't see how speed is relevant here. How does him stomping or dodging other fighters mean anything in regards to his skill? Extremely high martial arts knowledge and intuition? Like what? He can identify an opponents strength via sensing, not literally just looking at them. "is able to deduce someone's full power by watching them perform the slightest moves while massively suppressed"? "Ireduct"? Always looks ahead? Pretty sure I can think of several instances where he was surprised by something happening and didn't expect it, or didn't come up with a plan for the future. Yeah, he can make strategies, something any decently smart person can do when given the same skill set and situation, one of his most memorable strategies was using Ki blasts as a distraction from underwater and attacking Frieza from the other direction, a strategy plenty of smart people could come up with, making a good strategy doesn't make someone a master strategist, remember that whatever strategic feat a character makes, was also made by the writer, which would be included in a composite human. Read air currents? I mean he can feel air pressure to determine where someone is, but I don't know about that, and the other thing is just Ki sensing, not really a skill thing. Yes, his analytical predictions with Hit is some of his most impressive skill feats, a composite human would be able to do it too though if they had the same powers as Goku otherwise. Him attaining Ultra Instinct isn't really a proper skill feat, similar to how him learning Ki attacks like the Kamehameha isn't quantifiable. How did he skill stomp any of those characters, how is literally any of this related to pure skill at all? Toriyama himself literally said that the main deciding factor of fights in Dragon Ball is how much Ki someone has. Power. That's what Goku usually relies on. Especially in DBS.

Yes go on, this isn't enough text yet.

"The equivalent of hundreds of millions of years of experience"? He can copy Ki based techniques with ease, that isn't a quantifiable skill feat as Ki isn't real and we can't determine the precise mechanics of how it functions. His agility would be inferior to a composite human, who would include superhuman's that can bend their bodies to normally inhuman lengths. Don't see how speed is relevant here. How does him stomping or dodging other fighters mean anything in regards to his skill? Extremely high martial arts knowledge and intuition? Like what? He can identify an opponents strength via sensing, not literally just looking at them. "is able to deduce someone's full power by watching them perform the slightest moves while massively suppressed"? "Ireduct"? Always looks ahead? Pretty sure I can think of several instances where he was surprised by something happening and didn't expect it, or didn't come up with a plan for the future. Yeah, he can make strategies, something any decently smart person can do when given the same skill set and situation, one of his most memorable strategies was using Ki blasts as a distraction from underwater and attacking Frieza from the other direction, a strategy plenty of smart people could come up with, making a good strategy doesn't make someone a master strategist, remember that whatever strategic feat a character makes, was also made by the writer, which would be included in a composite human. Read air currents? I mean he can feel air pressure to determine where someone is, but I don't know about that, and the other thing is just Ki sensing, not really a skill thing. Yes, his analytical predictions with Hit is some of his most impressive skill feats, a composite human would be able to do it too though if they had the same powers as Goku otherwise. Him attaining Ultra Instinct isn't really a proper skill feat, similar to how him learning Ki attacks like the Kamehameha isn't quantifiable. How did he skill stomp any of those characters, how is literally any of this related to pure skill at all? Toriyama himself literally said that the main deciding factor of fights in Dragon Ball is how much Ki someone has. Power. That's what Goku usually relies on. Especially in DBS.
Man that's really hard to read. I'll go over everything.
Scaling to the destroyers who live and train for that long.
Ki based skill feats are not unquantifiable, if something is hard to do, being able to perform it easily is a skill feat. For example roshi who is the best martial artist in the world find many normal techniques like pressure points or martial arts styles effortless to mimic yet it took him 50 years to learn the kamehameha, a feat that kid Goku replicated after seeing it once. But Goku isn't limited to copying ki techniques, Goku can also copy martial arts techniques like the after image just after seeing it once, he also could make a completely new technique after seeing tien grow 4 arms, he was able to move his arms in such a way so as to appear that he has 8 arms and actually appear to attack with 8 simultaneous attacks and overwhelm tien who had more arms, despite them being comparable in speed, you ask how speed matters after this, I'll go into more detail soon.
Agility by bending your body is pretty weak. Goku could do somersaults off motorcycles 50 meters in the air, throw his pole so precisely as to catch bulma free falling on her clothes to save her from plummeting and then land on his toes in chapter 1. He can jump above the coulds in the air, do countless flips, change his momentum instantly from one direction to another, and use momentum from a dude punching him to change his direction and strike back. he can fall off a massive cliff and save himself by swinging across a cliff like monkey. All these movements are completely impossible to any human.
Speed is very relevant. Goku is able to keep up with tien who's blitzing him, he's able to move to FTE speeds in tiens perspective despite them being just as fast as each other and tien being barely able to see him, he can move his arms to appear like 8 to tien, all these feats are happening despite tien having supreme eye sight. Also the after image is basically this, it's moving faster than your opponent can see leaving an after image, Goku can both move this fast to opponents as fast as him and he's able to identify after images too.
How does stomping a fighter relate to skill? Of course it does, beating a comparable master martial artist or stomping them means you are more skilled. Not getting tagged is also an extremely impressive skill feat. For example, king chappa, a side character for the side characters won the budokai, the gathering of the very best martial artists in the world, twice without getting tagged by his opponents once, that just shows how skilled he is to be able to finish fights against masters without letting them even touch him, or how korin was able to evade roshi, someone even more skilled than chappa for 3 years, he never was able to get waterfrom him properly during that time, but goku surpassed korin in only 3 days.
High martial arts knowledge is elaborated upon in the following paragraph.
Nope, he can know how strong someone is without ki sensing. Krillin thougt tien was fodder and was gonna get clapped by roshi, but Goku without even watching him fight seriously and watching him clap fodder in a few attacks determined that tien is an amazing fighter and would stalemate roshi and it was accurate.
Goku also from watching piccolo dispatch fodder while massively suppressed in one attack knew that he was even stronger than before and that he'd be a challenge, piccolo knew the exact same thing, just by watching goku dispatch fodder while massively suppressed in one attack, he knew from his moves that he'd beat him and was right since goku was wearing weighted clothes.
Occurences like that are rare, but he did that many times, for example in his fight with tien when he didn't use a kamehameha because he knew to conserve stamina. Which roshi praised.
Yes he can read air currents to predict your exact moves and can fight without his sense of sight or hearing. Intent sensing is basically precognition and it's a skill feat, so it basically negates any form of prediction that a human can perform.
That's the thing, a human can't replicate Goku's analytical prediction, and he does it through skill with hit, he doesn't combine air current sensing or intent sensing since what he's predicting happens in TIME STOP which he can't analyze anything to predict.
Like I showed before, UI is a quantifiable skill feat only due to the fact that destroyers who effortlessly can replicate anything a human can do and better can't learn UI easily even after training for millions of years yet Goku learned it in 48 minutes. This is probably Goku's best feat.
"how didehe skill stomp all those characters how does that relate to pure skill at all?"
Bro what? Skill stomping is a skill feat.
Toriyama said that because skill is entirely irrelevant when your opponent can no sell everything you throw and can off you by shouting.
Sorry for the wall of text. Also excuse my laziness. I can provide all the scans but it's too much work so if there is anything you want scanned, I'll provide it.
That sounds more like a Composite Goku lmao.
Think he's talking about Post-Time Skip GT Goku and Xeno Goku.
Definitely not. This might be shocking but all these feats are canon Goku only, and most of them are from OG dragon ball which means most of these feats scale to kid Goku.
Yes go on, this isn't enough text yet.
You wanna hear granolah saga feats?

I challenge Goku to a dance-off.
Goku, believing himself to be the superior challenger and interested in a new kind of challenge, accepts.
Using the skills of all the best dancers in human history as well as my incredible MMA skills to seamlessly mix in a few playful jabs, I easily breakdance circles around Goku.
Goku, ever-vigilant as always, views my superior dancing abilities as a new form of martial arts to copy and perfect beyond my inferior human capabilities.
As I dance even harder at Goku, he copies my moves and gets so immersed by the incomprehensible power of dance that I take the opportunity while he's distracted to pull out the scissors I've secretly been crafting behind my back this entire time and cut all of Goku's hair off.
The now bald Goku has been so utterly humiliated at the loss of the greatest asset in his entire arsenal (his glowing majestic hair) that he instantaneously concedes the match and flies away to hide his shame in some empty part of space until he can grow his hair back by his own volition.

gg ez, Goku never stood a chance

Except he uses his brand new transformation
Mastered Ultra Dripstinct and just blows you away with the power of Drip

Even Goku can't beat Goku

There's no tell about WHICH and HOW fight will go.
I will challenge him in my game, give myself cheats and oneshot Goku

Back