• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You vs Chara.

Deleted member 16409

After a genocide run, they jumps from your screen and start to attack you.
How you would beat them?

After a genocide run, they jumps from your screen and start to attack you.
How you would beat them?
I press the Escape Key on my computer to close the game as soon as it’s clear what the nature of this scenario is. Then I have Frisk do a hard reset and go the Pacifist Route.

TL;DR:
flat,750x1000,075,f.jpg

Anything literary? So book characters only?

What are some book characters that can beat a 2-C?
I mean, you DON'T have limits, just use the most funniest variants and even restrict Chara's abilities to make funny joke

I mean, you DON'T have limits, just use the most funniest variants and even restrict Chara's abilities to make funny joke
Oh okay, lol.

In that case, I punch Chara in the face, tell him to stop being a dumb chunnibyou, & that RPG stats don't exist in Real Life.
All Chara's power comes from stats. No stats, no power, & thus they're just a stupid kid. Even I can take that.
At the very least, I'm pretty sure I have some junk I can bash over their head.

Ok, now my turn.

I just tell Toby Fox to add High 0-A Originlima in Deltarune story and instantly oneshot Chara

Oh okay, lol.

In that case, I punch Chara in the face, tell him to stop being a dumb chunnibyou, & that RPG stats don't exist in Real Life.
All Chara's power comes from stats. No stats, no power, & thus they're just a stupid kid. Even I can take that.
At the very least, I'm pretty sure I have some junk I can bash over their head.
Btw, what you will do with the knife?
Yes, the kid is 10-C, but 9-C with a knife

Btw, what you will do with the knife?
Yes, the kid is 10-C, but 9-C with a knife
On my desk, I have a steak knife right now. I also have a plate, a ruler, at least 2 wooden chairs, a metal mesh trashcan, & longer limbs than a small child; A knife will not easily pierce most of those objects, & Chara might be 9-C AP with a knife, but I'm pretty sure I can overpower the Durability of a child that's like, 10-C, maybe 10-B, with any of those weapons, or maybe even none at all.

Last edited:
Throw my Undertale SOUL at Frisk and asking them to make Chara stop because while I should have known better than to do all that, it’s not too late and it doesn’t change the fact that this monster I’ve created doesn’t belong in either world.

I’m sure they can sort this out given their amazing charisma and DETERMINATION.

On another note these scenarios assume that I’ve played the Genocide Route, which I haven’t actually done IRL.

Back