• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"You think you better than me, Plumber?" Mario Mariano vs Sonic the Hedgehog (HungryHero.EXE)

LE SIMPLE STORY:

Mariano was wandering around in the Brooklyn City until he found something strange, It isn't that human but an familiar foe on his, They started an fight to who's better.

LE RULES:

Speed Equalized
Mario has access to his Hammer, Fire Gauntlet and Compound ELM, But still careful when using them.
Mario has also access to Compound Super Star to make the fight fair if possible.
Takes place in Brooklyn city.
Both start in 10 meters away.

"Pasta la vista, Cannibal!":

Most sane Sonic the Hedgehog character:

CUPHEAD STOMPS MUHAHAHAHA!:

Last edited:
What does Mario scale to? Cause from his profile, it seems he’s baseline, meaning Sonic one-shots.
I kinda used kinetic energy calculator so results might be innaccurate, Mariano scales to 176.4735 J while HungryHero.EXE Sonic scales to 8823.675 J, So this #### turned out to be stomp cuz i kinda forgot to make it so mariano has access to Compound super star.

I kinda used kinetic energy calculator so results might be innaccurate, Mariano scales to 176.4735 J while HungryHero.EXE Sonic scales to 8823.675 J, So this #### turned out to be stomp cuz i kinda forgot to make it so mariano has access to Compound super star.
Ok, assuming Mariano now scales to baseline 9-B+ (0.0025 Tons of TNT, or 10.46 Megajoules), now Mariano is extremely close to one-shotting Sonic (Mariano has a 4.9x AP advantage, the one-shot gap is 5x), so I don’t think this is fair on the other side either.

Okay, Sonic starts by trying to one-shot Mariano, which won't work due to Mariano not being in one-shot range. Sonic has much, MUCH more experience than Mariano, and he won’t try to maul Mariano since he’s not a Mobian, so Sonic will probably try to overwhelm Mariano with his Frontiers moves. But Mariano has Transonic reactions, so you might want to equalize speed there, bud.

Okay, Sonic starts by trying to one-shot Mariano, which won't work due to Mariano not being in one-shot range. Sonic has much, MUCH more experience than Mariano, and he won’t try to maul Mariano since he’s not a Mobian, so Sonic will probably try to overwhelm Mariano with his Frontiers moves. But Mariano has Transonic reactions, so you might want to equalize speed there, bud.
Gonna equalize it when coming back from school tommorow.

Back