• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You okay, Kurama?

What's this all about?

The vaporization end (Low 6-B) was accepted, and Kurama scales to these with both an uncharged Bijū Bomb and a fully charged Bijū Bomb, so why is he "High 6-C to Low 6-B" and not just straight up Low 6-B? Was there a thread that I'm just missing out on?

It's Low 6-B rating is for his full power attacks which scale far above his usual attacks.

The Low 6-B feat is for the combined TBB Naruto performed with Gyūki. This was a charged attack that contained pretty much their full power, so it was deemed at some point in the past that they shouldn't scale to it normally, especially because it's so much higher than all of their regular attacks.
I wish I could link you the thread where this was decided, but I don't think I was active on the wiki back then.

Wait, but if it's just his full power with a charged Biju Bomb, shouldn't his (and Gyuki's) rating be "High 6-C, Low 6-B with fully charged Bijū Bombs" or something? The "to" implies his power is set within a range, but this attack is supposed to scale far above his usual stats, which warrants a separate rating.

Wait, but if it's just his full power with a charged Biju Bomb, shouldn't his (and Gyuki's) rating be "High 6-C, Low 6-B with fully charged Bijū Bombs" or something? The "to" implies his power is set within a range, but this attack is supposed to scale far above his usual stats, which warrants a separate rating.
That would certainly make things hella less confusing.

Back