• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Rules

Speed equalized

Both Bloodlusted

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Reiji_Yoshino

vs

vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Reinhard_Heydrich

Also new information we have to keep in mind for this fight

While Reij's profile has not been updated yet Kandez Fermata gave Reiji major updates. Example, Reiji can solidly take on opponents who are immune to his abilities and took on an opponent that was pernamently sealing his abilities to boot and was burning his soul with a deadlier version of Arizuka's Forbe's Blutgang so yes he can take on attacks like Samiel's Mulsphelheimr.

He can take samiel's abilities but he still has to take on existence erasure from machina and an insane wolfgang who when he goes fenriswolf it depends if he goes in his "Anna" personality Reinhard with it can shred souls by action only (like him screaming to end he is actually shredding your soul)

But i wanna know in this scenario how would reiji fair ik he can turn back objects to original state but can he turn Reinhard 60 years back?? the known limit is like 16 years but i am just curious how his abilities work @Himiko

Da Capo Zero can turn anything back to the point before it's even exist.

So turning Reinhard back to the point he's even exist is still possible

EDIT : I can get the scans for a better explanation of Da Capo Zero if needed

that would be awesome Magi cause i think that's his best option Da Capo Zero cause his other attacks don't seem that effective against Reinhard nor they seem to have everlasting damage. I forgot in a thread there was a mention on Reiji able to kill on a conceptual level albeit via Da Capo Curtaincall but conceptual attacks is what he is resistant too… Also if anyone wants to say he can copy Longinuslaze testament then while he might he can't wield it properly i suspect cause from what i remember the only way to wield the spear is to be the undisputed most charismatic person in the UNIVERSE (The conditions to wield the spear maybe wrong so idk that's from what i remember) but i still haven't voted yet

TISSG7Redgrave said:
that would be awesome Magi cause i think that's his best option Da Capo Zero cause his other attacks don't seem that effective against Reinhard nor they seem to have everlasting damage. I forgot in a thread there was a mention on Reiji able to kill on a conceptual level albeit via Da Capo Curtaincall but conceptual attacks is what he is resistant too… Also if anyone wants to say he can copy Longinuslaze testament then while he might he can't wield it properly i suspect cause from what i remember the only way to wield the spear is to be the undisputed most charismatic person in the UNIVERSE (The conditions to wield the spear maybe wrong so idk that's from what i remember) but i still haven't voted yet
The resistances are not an issue for Reiji considering he has taken on opponents with full immunities to his attacks. On the charisma part, not going to go NLF but I think Reiji can be considered the most charismatic and arguably more headstrong on words than Julius.

i mean at reinhard's level of it because he can immediately make ppl kill themselves on a whim without issues. Also his soul pressure is scary for the other LDOs with Glasheirm he can summon his legion albeit they are weaker they can still attack Reiji's soul so there is that again since you guys mentioned another game with more powers and feat i want to know before i make my judgement (i don't see him fighting ppl with immunity to his abilities in his profile but go with what you say)

TISSG7Redgrave said:
i mean at reinhard's level of it because he can immediately make ppl kill themselves on a whim without issues. Also his soul pressure is scary for the other LDOs with Glasheirm he can summon his legion albeit they are weaker they can still attack Reiji's soul so there is that again since you guys mentioned another game with more powers and feat i want to know before i make my judgement (i don't see him fighting ppl with immunity to his abilities in his profile but go with what you say)
If you want feats just go on KratosIrving's YouTube channel and watch the game's bad ending.

is it subbed in english (can't speak japanese :()? so with the current Reiji (with the stats in wiki) i would say Reinhard due to more variety but since this is base with the game that hasn't been factored in then i wouldn't really vote yet will check it when i can

wait... since when Reiji copies people's abilities ??? =3=

Da Capo Curtain Call only allow him to use the power of the dead people ( or the people that got erased from existence)

But yeah, i argree with Redgrave. Da Capo Zero is the best shot Reiji has

For the sou manipulation, Gungnir can destroy souls with Multi-Solar system level destructive force and Reiji tanked it. So i think he would be fine

to be fair i assume that via his Da Capo cause he can recreate objects he seen in 24 hours no?

Ahh

Yeah his other magic may not work his ultimate magic has a good chance

Oh?? But how bad he took the hit??

He was Near-dying o3o But then, somehow (i call it's plot device) he manage to stood up and charge a shitload numbers of abilities to attack Odin.

MagiSinbad said:
He was Near-dying o3o But then, somehow (i call it's plot device) he manage to stood up and charge a shitload numbers of abilities to attack Odin.
I guess that was a reason why he does' have MSS dura...

TISSG7Redgrave said:
is it subbed in english (can't speak japanese :()? so with the current Reiji (with the stats in wiki) i would say Reinhard due to more variety but since this is base with the game that hasn't been factored in then i wouldn't really vote yet will check it when i ca
Yes turn on the CC on this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKy8gnaUH20

Reiji's durability should be a scaled bit higher based on this video because in Fortissmo, Odin only managed to seal Rogue making his Regenerationn more haxx than Odin's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSum--9DOxM

More of Rogue's feats, he was tanking Sayuki's Overload Weiss Schrwartz which is considered to be Multi Solar System Level i.e Tier 4-A on the wiki, Nagisa's and Momiji's Overloard Tryrafig which Magi and I tenatively agreed that it should be at least Tier 5-A in AP and as you can see at the very end of this video, he was catching both Fermata's Overload Midgardr Tryrafig and Reiji's Divide Zero Gungnir which is as strong as Odin's Gungnir putting his durability at least MSS. Further, if you saw the previous videos before that, Rogue's Forbes Blutgang was solidly fatally damaging Reiji which suggests that his AP is at least MSS if not higher since Odin failed to put down Rogue in EXS suggesting to bypass Rogue's Mid/High Godly Regenerationn is via brute force like Freya's Midgardr Wolf making Freya's AP at least Multi Galaxy Level if not Universal level due to the fact her attack was causing an explosion and a curtain of light encompassing all of the Fortissmoverse [see the end of that video].

if that's the case then i would be more likely a stomp in Reiji's favor so to avoid that kind of confusing mind as well make a content thread to add a new key with upgrade and keep the first game stats just saiyain

Back