• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If DIO uses his time-stop, he should be able to kill/heavily wound Kira. That said, if he screws around (likely, Kira's not a really intimidating looking opponent), he'll probably fall victim to Kira's explosions, and since he can't regen from that, he's screwed.

So, leaning a bit towards Kira. DIO can kill him with time-stop and could overpower him even without it, but he's screwed if Kira transforms him into a bomb;

DIO uses time stop and kill him like Jotaro did.

Kira might have a chance if he could sneak attack but in a straight fight i cant see him winning.

In character probably Kira. Dio would spend too much time gloating that he's won, without figuring out what killer queen can do and it will cost him the match

Probably DIO, He'd be able to survive the first bomb and stop time to finish the fight and Sheer Heart Attack would just give DIO an opening to attack Kira (maybe distract him for a bit), Bites the Dust wouldn't work either as it requires someone who isn't a Stand user.

DIO wins if he doesn't screw around with Kira the entire time.

Well, would SHA even track DIO? His body is technically already dead and would probably be pretty cold, DIO could also just spam time stop to get away as he'd probably be able survive an explosion from SHA (Jotaro could survive a stronger explosion from SHA powered up by being near fire, granted, it was only barely and he would've died later if Josuke didn't heal him) and DIO is much faster than Kira and would eventually get to him, and Sheer Heart Attack only has a C rank in speed and wouldn't be able to catch up to a time stop spamming DIO, after a few times struggling against Sheer Heart Attack, DIO would eventually get desperate and try to find the user (DIO does get desperate in struggles)

To answer your question weirdo yes kira could kill dio sinds hè can change dio atoms to make him a bomb erasing him from life it self but hè will lose dio shows no mercy with his time stop and kira need prep to fight good

DIO does screw around a lot, and it would definitely be a present factor in this fight, but I don't think he takes it as far as everyone says he does.

His time stop is just too much for Kira to deal with. THE WORLD is clearly a far superior stand to Killer Queen, so he should logically take this match. And again, DIO's arrogance would definitely have a role in the fight, but I doubt it would hinder him too much when there really isn't much Kira can do to stop it anyways.

Plus Kira doesn't have much actual fighting experience, and even prefers to avoid fighting altogether. So he'll likely just try to play a defensive role, which TW can bypass easily since Kira, once again, doesn't have the means of combatting timestop efficiently.

In summary, DIO's arrogance should hinder him somewhat, but I think it would only be enough to warrant him winning with mid-difficulty.

DIO wins with Mid-difficulty.

It's true that Kira could annihilate DIO into dust if he was able to arm him but, even though DIO does enjoy toying with people, I think he remains cautious enough to figure out Killer Queen and get the timestop KO. Jotaro only survived the initial timestop because of the magnet trick, whereas Kira doesn't really possess the same level of guile and instead relies on his perceived "luck".

Even if SHA managed to blow up in DIO's face, he'd most likely be able to recover (Straizo had 10+ grenades blow up while strung around his body and managed to pull his parts back together) so the only way Kira can win is via his primary bomb, which I don't think he'd be able to use in time, plus The World straight-up outmatches KQ in attack speed, demonstrated by KQ's continuous losses against top tier Stands (like Star Platinum and Crazy Diamond) in punch barrages. DIO wins with some difficulty, yeah.

Tincan123 said:
To answer your question weirdo yes kira could kill dio sinds hè can change dio atoms to make him a bomb erasing him from life it self but hè will lose dio shows no mercy with his time stop and kira need prep to fight good
I do know that Kira can kill DIO, the only thing I questioned is that if SHA would track DIO due to his body technically being dead, but I doubt Sheer Heart Attack would actually be able to kill DIO by itself anyway, Jotaro could survive a much stronger explosion from SHA near flames and Straizo could regenerate after surviving several grenades exploding right next to him, the only bomb that could kill DIO is the primary bomb which atomizes and ignores durability.

dio via time stop , if kira uses SHA dio would use time stop to dodge and counter kira like he did with kakyoin , and if kira uses stray cat dio would be hurt by it and most likely use time stop to kill kira, and if it turns to a range battle dio can use time stop and then throw knives or use stingy eyes or since the world itself range is 10 meters (but gets weaker the further away it is for dio) compared to KQ 1 meter range dio could use the world itself to finish kira off.

Back