• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yogiri's Sealing resistance removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, here we go again.....

In Yogiri's resistance, I found this
. . .

First of all, where does the assumption that has anything to do with "sealing" in the first place come from? It may as well just be a closed door in other words being in an enclosed room. Where the door has simply been blocked or locked. What indicates it has anything to do with the supernatural? Also, It seems to fit more with the context that it is simply just locked or blocked off.

So to summarize, how is this sealing in any shape or form, and how is this "sealing resistance"? If I lock a room, and someone breaks out is that also Sealing and Sealing resistance?

Agree - @SweetDao, @Robo432343, @Grabbing_dragon, @TWILIGHT-OP, @Ihsjihahxu, @Vietthai96, @Behemoth98, @DarkDragonMedeus, @FaZe_Liam, @Catzlaflame, @Ruler_Star_Kuma
Disagree -
Neutral -

Last edited:
Hmm, never check scans, but i assume that supporters assumed since the door is sealed and Yogiri still kick it mean he resists the sealing, not really a bad assumption though. So i'm neutral here

Hmm, never check scans, but i assume that supporters assumed since the door is sealed and Yogiri still kick it mean he resists the sealing, not really a bad assumption though. So i'm neutral here
"Sealed" can have multiples meanings and iirc, in the anime it was never stated that the door had "seals" on it. Nor in the manga, really.

I remember this chapter, it was when Yogiri and Tomochika arrived at an arena with having to defeat the Goddess Killer's subordinates before he killed them since they didn't wanna open the door-.

Really isn't a resist more than Yogiri probably just killing the door before kicking it open. So I can say I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back