• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yogiri's Information Analysis resistance

SweetDao

Besotted with Sayo
Gold Supporter
Yogiri's true form should get Information Analysis Resistance, since even a God with nigh-omniscient power was forced to have her eyes turn away and her will to investigate disappear.

Although, that can also be seen as an additional resistance for Yogiri himself, but only when someone wants to "seek deeper" than him being a simple teenager. Kinda debatable imo.

It would align with UG explaining that reading "that" (i.e Yogiri's true form) mind or extracting their memories would likely be taboo. Since we now have a release date for Volume 15, I don't intend to use this piece of evidence on the profile regardless, but it's good supporting evidence in the meantime.

Agree : Robo432343

Disagree :

Neutral :

Last edited:
me wanting to see another downgrade thread

agree
tbh, it doesn't bring anything new, He already has the resistance for it in the avatar key. This just further justification/possibly moves the resistance from the avatar key.

Either way, it is not an upgrade, at least by my standards.

Back