• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yogiri Takatou tries to solo your verse

Speed is equal here we go

World of Darkness: Caine stands there, a mage yeets etc.

Jojo: AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Castlevania: Maybe Dracula can do something idk

Bobobobo: I think Bobobo gets yeeted here >_>

Warhammer: Maybe Kharn can pull something off here.

Soul Calibur: Thinks gg I'm pretty sure.

Star Wars: Was this done with Luke or not?

Drake of the 99 Dragons: due to the nature of The Spirit Lords Supreme hed have to fight it in the Spirit Realm, an area with passive High 3-A soul hax, so… yeah

Godzilla: Passive Mind Hax a hat grows stronger via range from a technically featless Kaiju, either that or Yogiri befriends Minilla for some reason

Final Fantasy: excluding the 2-A characters he tells the entire verse from weakest to strongest to die and they'd do except Gilgamesh who survived 2-A Void Hax

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Jo makes Yogiri find love THE END

Spider-Man Movie Maker: Running Spider-Man eradicates the infinite outerverses via running

Castlevania: Abstract Existence 1 to a type 2 concept says no to dying

EmperorDoom25 said:
It says that Kharn can negate magic, mindhax, reality warping and illusions
ID is none of them, so maybe Yogiri has a chance?
Kharn negates anything that is unfair, that includes things that IIRC are not even the examples you listed, so I dunno.

Even if Kharn dies, Khorne can resurrect him and I highly doubt Instant Death can overpower Khorne will.

Genericstickman said:
Drake of the 99 Dragons: due to the nature of The Spirit Lords Supreme hed have to fight it in the Spirit Realm, an area with passive High 3-A soul hax, so… yeah
Godzilla: Passive Mind Hax a hat grows stronger via range from a technically featless Kaiju, either that or Yogiri befriends Minilla for some reason

Final Fantasy: excluding the 2-A characters he tells the entire verse from weakest to strongest to die and they'd do except Gilgamesh who survived 2-A Void Hax

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Jo makes Yogiri find love THE END

Spider-Man Movie Maker: Running Spider-Man eradicates the infinite outerverses via running

Castlevania: Abstract Existence 1 to a type 2 concept says no to dying
Is this speed unequal? Because Yogiri is faster than passives

Yogiri can kill abstracts btw

Back