• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yin Tian Shen Yin Series | Cosmology & Verse Pages| Profile Addition & Profile Changes | High 1-A

Introduction

Hello! Today I'm here with a CRT to expand the Yin Tian Shen Yin Series which I added to the wiki quite a while ago but haven't done much with. The focus of this expansion is from Soul of Searing Steel (燃钢之魂), the 2nd Novel in the Yin Tian Shen Yin Series, and all the juicy content it provided. Although this CRT contains basic stuff like an actual Cosmology Page, finally, as well as a Profile Addition for Joshua, the MC of Soul of Searing Steel, it also majorly affects Gao Chuan, who was the MC from the 1st Novel, so take note of that. In any case, without further ado let's just get right into it.

Cosmology

As usual, I'll be giving brief TLDRs and proposed Tiers directly on the CRT, however, you can find the full Cosmology Blog with all the quotes and explanations/summaries here if you're interested or want to check validity.

Words [Physically -] = (5-B to High 3-A); Worlds can range from having a surface area of 150 million squared kilometers to simply being endless.

Worlds [Temporally -] = (2-A); All worlds have their own River of the Future and River of the Past, with the River of the Future being infinite, and having unlimited possibilities. All things within these Rivers of Time are considered to be dust in comparison, and every action results River of the Future creating a parallel world. As such there are naturally infinite parallel worlds within a single world, and all possibilities and futures are confirmed to exist. (Note: It's normally impossible to affect the River of the Future, so destroying a world in Verse isn't automatically 2-A without proper context)

Worlds [Origin of the World] (1-B to Low 1-A); Worlds are stated to be composed of countless points, lines, planes, and dimensions, with higher dimensions having more angles than lower dimensions, and being composed of more information and possibilities, and as such having greater power of change and manipulation. This is stated to be the case for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and even higher dimensions. All of this is further stated to be a simple projection of the Origin of the World, something that exists beyond space, and time. In comparison to it, the World is stated to be limited, shallow, and one-sided, and some beings who transcend dimensions become Origins.

The Multiverse [Physically -] = (Higher into Low 1-A); The Multiverse is infinite, containing innumerable worlds and millions of galaxies. Galaxies in this context refer to groups of millions of worlds gathering together.

The Multiverse [Temporally -] = (Infinite x Higher into Low 1-A); The Multiverse is constantly splitting without limit resulting in there being infinite parallel multiverses.

Initial Flame = (1 Layer into 1-A); The Initial Flame is the Infinite Source of the Multiverse. It encompasses everything up to this point, and directly created duality, being the dividing line separating every form of existence and non-existence. This of course means it created all concepts, including the concept of existence, and is quite literally the meaning of existence. It's also the source of every Origin of the World, with them all being dying remnants of itself.

The Void = (1 Layer into 1-A); The Void just scales directly to the Initial Flame as it is basically the unity of everything before the Initial Flame made duality, and separated stuff.

Profile Pages

There is one profile that is being added and one that is going to end up changed, both can be found below. Both Gao Chuan and Joshua share Tiering Reasonings so I'll just post them at the bottom of this section for review.

Joshua (Tier; 7-A | 7-A, higher with Life Force, High 7-A with Active Skills | High 6-A, higher with Life Force & Active Skills | 5-B with Clones, higher with Life Force & Active Skills, High 4-C with Main Form | High 4-C with Clones, 4-B with Main Form | 3-A | 3-A | 1-A | High 1-A)

Gao Chuan (Tier; 7-A | 7-A | 2-A | 10-A to Low 1-C | Low 1-C | Low 1-C, likely Low 1-A | 1-A | High 1-A)

Outerverse level (Torrents are entities that have achieved mastery over the Aspects of Infinity and Eternity, becoming the condensation of the boundless, enfolding the sphere that is infinity, breaking through the limits of not only infinite worlds, but the limits of finite and infinite. As a result, they transcend all limited existences, such as the imagination and even the infinity of such imagination. Such Creatures of Infinity possess boundless power, capable of enveloping the entire Multiverse and transcending all that is created, for everything in existence is bound by limitations, including time, space, and dimensions)

High Outerverse level (Transcendents are individuals who have attained mastery over the Aspect of Absolute/Absolution, and in doing so, they have risen above and transcended all concepts and causality, including the absolutes of probabilities. As the sublime, they transcend above everything, sublimating all there is as part of itself. In their state of being, distinctions between 'I' and 'We' dissolve into an all-encompassing 'Me', an Absolute Existence with an Absolute Self being the Absolute Autonomous Ruler. This is the Realm of True Infinity—a boundless expanse that surpasses incomplete logic and infinite limits, standing as an unreachable last step beyond those without limit or end, including those who can infinitely expand their power, for even endless ascension, is in itself a limit. They're Omnipotence awakened, a power that could not possibly exist, yet is the strongest, most inconceivable, indescribable, and illogical power; any thought one has about it is wrong, and any retort against it is moot)

Verse Pages

This simply consists of a Verse-Specific Physiology Page and a Verse-Specific Power Page, both of which can be found below.

Yin Tian Shen Yin Physiology Page;

Yin Tian Shen Yin Abilities Page;

Last edited:
Initial Flame = (1 Layer into 1-A); The Initial Flame is the Infinite Source of the Multiverse. It encompasses everything up to this point, and directly created duality, being the dividing line separating every form of existence and non-existence. This of course means it created all concepts, including the concept of existence, and is quite literally the meaning of existence. It's also the source of every Origin of the World, with them all being dying remnants of itself.

The Void = (1 Layer into 1-A); The Void just scales directly to the Initial Flame as it is basically the unity of everything before the Initial Flame made duality, and separated stuff.
I think you want to write High 1-A for this.

Great Beings transcend the Multiverse so I don't think the Initial Flame would scale. There are hints that the Initial Flame has a source, but idk what it is yet.

Disagree, both Gao Chuan and Joshua failed to become great beings in the ending. Becoming a great existence is the matter of the third book

3rd Novel isn't translated, and I haven't read it, so 🤷‍♂️
Uh, uh, let's just talk about the relationship between the first two books. In the second book, Gao Chuan's realm is near Saint (近圣). In addition, I have previously posted descriptions of the Great Being and the torrent (torrent is the level of Gao Chuan's ending, while Joshua is the Transcendent)

Uh, uh, let's just talk about the relationship between the first two books. In the second book, Gao Chuan's realm is near Saint (近圣). In addition, I have previously posted descriptions of the Great Being and the torrent (torrent is the level of Gao Chuan's ending, while Joshua is the Transcendent)
So far from what I've read;

Gao Chuan appeared at the end of the 2nd Novel, and Joshua said he was one of the beings who transcended the Multiverse.

Gao Chuan achieved Omnipotence & Omniscience at the end of the 1st Novel, which from what I've read in the 2nd Novel requires you to grasp the Initial Flame and all of its information, which Gao Chuan also did in the 1st Novel.

Unless there is some evidence in the 1st & 2nd Novels that state otherwise, we'll just have to wait until I get around to translating the 3rd Novel, or it is translated by someone else to fact check this stuff.

So far from what I've read;

Gao Chuan appeared at the end of the 2nd Novel, and Joshua said he was one of the beings who transcended the Multiverse.

Gao Chuan achieved Omnipotence & Omniscience at the end of the 1st Novel, which from what I've read in the 2nd Novel requires you to grasp the Initial Flame and all of its information, which Gao Chuan also did in the 1st Novel.

Unless there is some evidence in the 1st & 2nd Novels that state otherwise, we'll just have to wait until I get around to translating the 3rd Novel, or it is translated by someone else to fact check this stuff.
What level should the first book final result Gao Chuan be in the second book? You can't say that, after all, great beings are not superior to torrents in description, and those who surpass are not as good as torrents. Additionally, these are some inferences from China

I mean, I don't know what you want me to say. Based purely on the 1st & 2nd Books, both Joshua & Gao Chuan being Great Beings are the only things that make sense. I'll change it if I see something contradictory in the 3rd Novel, but since it's not translated right now, this is the best I got.

I mean, I don't know what you want me to say. Based purely on the 1st & 2nd Books, both Joshua & Gao Chuan being Great Beings are the only things that make sense. I'll change it if I see something contradictory in the 3rd Novel, but since it's not translated right now, this is the best I got.
The biggest question is not, the first two books not have directly mention the existence of great beings?

Beyond the Multiverse, the man who was clenching two weapons and had a black dragon sprawled over his shoulder looked up towards the distance.

Outside of the unlimited orbits of Multiverse, there was an extradimensional realm which was absolute oblivion for all beings in the normal Multiverse, with endless light flickering.

Within, there were roots extending across all diversities to control over boundless probabilities.

It belonged to a World Tree which ruled over everything. It had a counterpart that resembled its own shadow, an Abyssal Tree growing upon a binary Multiverse, its branches and leaves being the Abysses while itself reaches out to boundless realms.

There was a Lord of the Horizons which was omnipotent and omniscient, crafting story after story which he enjoyed in the cycle of life, as well as a Ruler of Fate which used fate as his tool to control all things in the Multiverse.

There was also the one soaring between domains physical and incorporeal, the Undying Bird which was eternal and invincible; the Demon of Entropy living in eternal heat; The God of Order which used worlds and other divine being as its core, a collective that ruled over unlimited worlds; the Omega Worm which consumed Finality to birth Beginning; the Serpent of Chaos which directed the flow of time, ruled over all balance, consumed itself, and was born in a cycle repeated without end.

Moreover, there was a 'World Brain' which was a Multiverse united under one body and soul; a multidimensional weaver with lines crafting endless destinies and worlds; a Scales of Balance which was an absolute truth that permeated space and time, even multiple Multiverses and a 'Time Turning Furnace' which reversed time and allowed for Multiverses to be reborn from death and restored to its origin point—repeatedly.

Those were immeasurably powerful beings which surpassed their own limits and transcended the Multiverse itself—in fact, they were refined Multiverses in their own right.

And now, those profound beings had all appeared within his sight.

Meanwhile, in other Multiverses where their greatest ruler had yet to ascend, there was certainly Wise Ones who were in direct or subtle conflict against each other.

At that very moment, he could see that the 'Light of an Azure Shroud' was glimmering in the faraway unlimited orbits of Multiverse.

The shroud itself was stretching without end, while a bloating Multiverse surged within his body.

It was clearly a stranger, and yet Joshua felt an unexpected sense of acquaintance.

"That fellow…looks a little familiar."

The 'Transcendent' and the 'Azure Shroud'? Such interesting names.
Gao Chuan^

As usual, I'll be giving brief TLDRs and proposed Tiers directly on the CRT, however, you can find the full Cosmology Blog with all the quotes and explanations/summaries here if you're interested or want to check validity.
Just checking, how do you get the multiverse to be 1-A not Low 1-A like does it transcend space and time?

This case sounds just like a larger-than low 1-A, if it is the case; quantitative superiority won't really be enough to be 1-A anymore.

I am curious if you stated that the Origin of the World has everything below as a just projection to it why it is just Low 1-A when it is outside of space, and time; it sounds to be qualitative superiority, and it could be 1-A even in the current tiering system and the revised tiering system accepted but not yet applied.

Why is the multiverse is above it?

Last edited:
I am curious if you stated that the Origin of the World has everything below as a just projection to it why it is just Low 1-A when it is outside of space, and time; it sounds to be qualitative superiority, and it could be 1-A even in the current tiering system and the revised tiering system accepted but not yet applied.
I thought it was Low 1-A, but I wasn't sure.
Why is the multiverse is above it?
Every World has an Origin, which is Low 1-A, it's just normally unreachable. The Multiverse contains every world and is infinite, so it didn't make sense otherwise.

Back