• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs SCP-682

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Retired
Scp 682 commission by themefinland-d8w717s
Bleach yhwach chapter 678 by abigail geckon-da6ksai

I had to. I just had to. This is Yhwach with the Soul King absorbed and 682's universe destruction upon death is restricted. In character, no prior knowledge or prep time. Who wins?

Yhwach: 0

682: 0

Inconclusive: 4

I'm leaning towards inconclusive. Both of them, if killed by the other, can resurrect themselves at will. SCP-682 has resistance to almost all of Yhwach's hax as well, such as being absorbed by him or plot manipulation. If 682 does somehow manage to kill Yhwach twice, the second time 682 might prevent him from rewriting the timeline, but that would require 682 to kill Yhwach twice in the first place.

Gonna go with Inconclusive. 682 can't keep Yhwach dead and the latter doesn't have a proper way to kill 682.

WeeklyBattles said:
682 is also immune to being BFRed
Well dammit, then Inconclusive, until SCP-682 adapts, that is, but considering Yhwach's nature, I doubt he'd allow that.

Back