• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Reinhard Heydrich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Can't believe this hasn't been done yet, now that Yhwach has been unbanned.

Post-Soul King Yhwach vs Reinhard Heydrich with all Swatiskas activated.

Round 1: Speed unequalized.

Round 2: Starting speed equalized.

Reinhard: 4

Yhwach: 1

I honestly don't see how Yhwach is going to put someone with Low-Godly Regen down. I wonder if the Longinuslanze Testament could nullify The Almighty...

Yhwach really doesn't have anything on reinhard.

Reinhard has resistance against every form of attack yhwach has and low-godly Regenerationn on top. To that comes his legion and the fact that Longinuslanze Testament negates abilities.

The fact that the spear is always faster than his target and always hits also makes speed advantage only a minor advantage.

Given that Reinhard also has reality warping, conceptual and causality manipulation (no idea through which extent though, so questionable), together with power nullification I don't think yhwachs resurrection will have much use.

@DonTalk

Not to mention the fact that even if Yhwach could somehow return after being hit by it, Reinhard could always just place a Stigmata on the Quincy to make him part of Reinhard's Legion and thus under Reinhard's complete control.

Funny to see Prom make yet another Vs Thread. Haven't seen her do that a bit more lately. xD

Anyways, i'm going with Reinhard due to DT's reasons above. Reinhard may be slower than Yhwach in R1, that's definitely true. However i too don't see how he can get past Reinhard's regen. That's something Yhwach has never dealt with AFAIK. There's also the fact that Reinhard has his Longinuslanze Testament Spear of course which, as DT and Reppu noted, can nullify powers as well and even cast a stigmata on him the moment Yhwach were to die and becomes part of Reinhard's legion (funny thing of this is that he can then be able to acces Yhwach's power. Imagine that xD). That will screw up Yhwach on top of being a spear that: never misses, always moves faster than the target, and always hits.

Reinhard also has ways of ignoring durability like the fire one of Eleonore's that directly burns the soul or Machina's ability to punch someone out of existence as long as they have a history. He also has Wolfgang's ability to always move faster than his opponent so that helps even more once he activates it.

R2: Pretty much even more on Reinhard's side since he can now keep up with Yhwach.....only to f him up real bad with his own hax.

R1: Reinhard via Wolfgang, Eleonore and Machina's laws and he can just summon them via Briah, plus Yhwach's poor durability of being down by a Getsuga and an old Shikai really hurts arguments for his durability. On top of Reinhard's massive Soul Armor which is buffed by his Legion.

R2: Basically the same as round 1.

Just to keep track and maybe bump this a bit, it's 4 for Reinhard and 1 for Yhwach so far (Prom this is your thread. Not to sound....bossy-ish, but at least try to keep track of your own thread please~ Thank you~).

Thank you, Prom-chan~

Does Yhwach even have a way to win? like at all? I know jack about this Reinhard guy but judging from these comments it seems to be the case..

@Aizen: Don't think so. I mean Reinhard has his own way of nullifying Yhwach's powers much like Yhwach can do the same with his "The Almighty"...well that's if it's on the same level as Reinhard's Spear. I presume Reinhard's is superior but now that i think of it, it may seem uncertain.

Still i'm going with Reinhard with my reasons and that of others before me.

.....Just give it a bit more....

Come on~ I don't want this match to get closed tho~

Besides even if the nullification of Reinhard is not superior, it should at least cancel out Yhwach's nullification. Also both are equally haxed anyways and both have much lower dura than their AP (Reinhard's at least Continent, Yhwach at least Moon level). Well if one ignores the Regen of Reinhard's i mean....

There's a difference between a stomp and a decisive victory, but if enough people feel like it's a stomp, feel free to close it.

(Sigh) Alright, Prom...

Well so far only two thinks this is a mismatch. I'll wait about 3 or so more. So about 5 people at the least then i'll perhaps close it for you then....

If Reinhard can nullify all of Yhwach's attacks and Yhwach has no way to kill him then this does seem like a mismatch.

For those who are saying this is a mismatch , Yhwach also has :

Almighty : He can foresee future and what he sees becomes his ally and can't harm him anymore.Also he can change future and can't be killed.

Visionary : What he imagines becomes reality.

X-Axis : Allows him to exist and not exist at the same time.He becomes Non-Corporeal with this.Also his attacks becomes Non-Corporeal and pierces through everything.

Miracle : It is said in manga that Miracles Never Cease.So he will always stand up stronger , faster , bigger.And he can control intangible things like Hope , Fear and if you hit him you will be damaged as well because of the Hoffnung(Hope).

Death-Dealing : Can poison you with your own blood/reishi/matters in your blood and can gain Immunity to your power after he takes some damage from you.

Compulsory : If he touches you with this ability , your nerves will be on his control and he has Reactive Evolution with this ability.

Wind : What he sees as his enemy can no longer harm him.

Blast : When he touches you with this ability , you will be blasted.

Balance : He can take all of your fortune and gave you even more misfortune.And he can redirect his misfortune to you as amplified.

Vanishing Point : He can make you forget about him completely and he becomes totally invisible.

Anti-Thesis : He can reverse what happened so far.(Can't be sure if he has this ability but since he gave that Uryuu he should have that.)

And shouldn't High-Godly Regenerationn be handled with Reality Warping ? But Reinhard has Reality Warping also.So i'm saying inconclusive tbh.

Both can't kill each other.

"Wind : What he sees as his enemy can no longer harm him."

"Miracle : It is said in manga that Miracles Never Cease. So he will always stand up stronger , faster , bigger. And he can control intangible things like Hope , Fear and if you hit him you will be damaged as well because of the Hoffnung(Hope)."

Sorry, but the NLF was so strong on these ones, I had to quote it.

But ah, the wonders of how all of Yhwach's powers won't be worth a damn against Reinhard's own hax...

I don't know what NLF means sorry but these are said in the manga i didn't say these.

You can read again.

Nianzol said "The attacks i see can no longer harm me".

And it is said by Kubo in the manga "Miracles Never Cease" and Gerard stood up stronger.

Wait. Reinhards not acausal or anything right? what's stopping him from oneshotting this spear in the future?

On closer inspection on the profile it does say possibly ;\

LordAizenSama said:
Wait. Reinhards not acausal or anything right? what's stopping him from oneshotting this spear in the future?
Yhwach touches the spear and gets his existence erased, even watching it destroys your mind and soul.

@Aizen: It says "Possibly AcasuaL" on his powers page...hmm.

I wonder....couldn't Yhwach use his Almighty to choose a future where he doesn't become affected by Reinhard's Stigmata?

I'm on the same boat as Aizen. I know jack about Reinhard so I'm just going with his profile and what you guys said about him. You said he can nullify even the Almighty and Yhwach has no way of getting around it... That, coupled with his complete hax set and regen seal this as an impossible win for Yhwach.

Well that's only if Yhwach is around the spear's presence. Then again the fact that just looking at it could potentially f up Yhwach would not help much.

Edit: Actually i'll just close this up then. Too bad we can't have this match up....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back