• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Luke Skywalker (speed equalized)

Yhwach2
Luke Skywalker (Disney)

Two haxed laser-blade wielding sons of powerful rulers. Legends EU Luke and Yhwach after completely absorbing the Soul King. Yhwach doesn't have Sternritter Powers.

Keep in mind that there are two keys for Luke as of now. One for regular Luke, and one for Fate of the Jedi.

I am assuming that this is the Low 5-B Luke, correct? If so, I think that Yhwach may be able to take this via Omni-Precognition and Future Modification.

Also, Luke is definitely not taking this fight when their swords start clashing, as Luke has only Class GJ Striking strength compared to Yhwach's Class XJ.

I am leaning towards Yhwach for now.

I go with Yhwach because of this:

http://static.********.net/mangas/572/152442/009_06_16_2016_03_54_57.png

http://static.********.net/mangas/572/152442/010_06_16_2016_03_54_57.png

http://static.********.net/mangas/572/152442/011_06_16_2016_03_54_57.png

http://static.********.net/mangas/572/152442/012_06_16_2016_03_54_57.png

Luke is far more powerful than Ywach is and comparing them is laughable to put it nicely. Abeloth overpowered the son and daughter at the same time, both of which can tear the fabric of the universe. Abelothis 12x stronger than Luke which makes Luke 3-B at his absolute peak. Luke glares at Ywhach and Ywhach ceases to exist. Not literally but you get the point.

End of thread.

@Bruce

1. This isn't FotJ Luke, it's general EU Luke.

2. Tearing at the fabric of the universe is not a Tier 3 feat, it's hax which can be accomplished by people of far lower tier.

This is the Low 5-B version of Luke. Unless you're saying that the Small Planet level version of Luke should be 3-B instead, in which case make a content revision thread.

Even so Luke still takes this via superior precog and better hax. He wouldn't engage with swords because he knows it would do him no good

This is the first time i've seen someone say that a character has better hax and precog than "King of NLFs" Yhwach, but i don't know jack about EU Luke so go on.

Yhwach can see into the future and change it, Luke won't be able to mind hax him cause he already seen it coming, and he can combat it with ease.

BruceTheBatman said:
Not on a level of anything Luke or Sidious can do.
Show me a scan of Sidious from EU changing or seeing the future on the levels of Yhwach. Things that happen outside of the EU are not canon, nor do they applied to this fight.

BruceTheBatman said:
Luke can also percieve the future Ywhach changes it to and make Yhwach change the future to something favoring him.
-Yhwach is immune to precog after absorbing Mimihagi's powers.

-Luke can percieve the future, not at actually see it.

-Yhwach sees ALL possible futures as grands of sand constantly flowing.

-Yhwach can change the present with any future he chooses instantly.

-Luke cannot change the future, past or present. (If he can provide scans from EU Luke)

-Yhwach becomes Immune to all powers he sees through his future sight.

-Luke can possibly insert visions, but does won't work on a post Almighty, Yhwach. (He would need prep for that, because of the nature of Yhwach's powers.)

Votes:

Yhwach: 7 (M11UTD, Lina, Kill, Windig, Hokage, LordAi, A4D4)

Luke: 1 (Bruce)

Undecided: 1 (Noteven)

Inconclusive: 0

Unknown: 4 (HalfAsian, TheEverl, cropf, calhoward)

@Hokage: It'd be better if you tally the names of all the members who voted, as it makes it easier to see who voted for which character.

BruceTheBatman said:
HokageMangaVox said:
If speed is unequalized. Then is a stomp and it will be close without a winner.
It appears it's a stomp regardless.
Also that makes no sense.
What you said made no sence at all. Mind explain to us, and why do you think is a stomp.

If speed is unequalized for this matchup, is there a way for Yhwach to make up for the speed difference between him and Luke?

Luke is around 10x faster, if not more if speed is unequalized. However, would the Almighty make up for this?

Honestly, no.

TBH I think we should close this considering this seems to be a stomp either way since Luke's hax apparently doesn't work and Yhwach can OHK him.

That said, this matchup is based on the fact speed is equalized. Speed being inequalized has no relevance here in this topic.

Then close this thread since Luke's got no way to even possibly win or hold his own due to his hax being useless and the massive AP gap.

Back