• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach Conceptual Manipulation type 2

So, Soul King page tells that he created the concept of life and death, hence, he has conceptual manipulation, however, in the chapter 686, we are told that Life and Death still have their shapes because Ichigo defeated Yhwach, which means that Yhwach merging and destroying the worlds to the chaotic state that it was before Soul King stabilization, life and death would lose their shapes
Bleach_-_Chapter_686_-_13.jpg

Pretty sure this would go under
Indirect manipulation of concepts, such as the universal changing of the object, does not qualify as conceptual manipulation.
And so is not counted as Conceptual Manipulation.

Pretty sure that would be caused by a chain reaction of merging the Worlds and disturbing the order and not him directly manipulating the Concept so it shouldn't grant him Conceptual Manipulation.
Not really, Yhwach plan was to destroy everything created by SK and returning it to 0, which is how the profile currently rates them
Pretty sure this would go under

And so is not counted as Conceptual Manipulation.
It doesnt? Yhwach plane is to undo everything that SK did, Life and Death was one of these things that SK did, and it was stated that Life and Death still have their shapes because Yhwach was defeated

I mean...it's kinda vague for conceptual manipulation, so I kinda have to disagree here. However, I also agree with Everything12, so it shouldn't really be conceptual manipulation.

I mean...it's kinda vague for conceptual manipulation, so I kinda have to disagree here. However, I also agree with Everything12, so it shouldn't really be conceptual manipulation.
How is it vague? SK has Concept hax due creating it, Yhwach is going to undo it, and why is Everything12 point being valid if its not chain reaction? Yhwach after absorbing SK could keep the world's stabilization by himself, and even then, was going to destroy and undo it, so, its not chain reaction

Last edited:
How is it vague? SK has Concept hax due creating it, Yhwach is going to undo it, and why is Everything12 point being valid if its not chain reaction? Yhwach after absorbing SK could keep the world's stabilization by himself, and even then, was going to destroy and undo it, so, its not chain reaction
Well, could you show the scan for conceptual creation first? If that's counted, then I'll agree with this. But I also want more context with how Ywach was capable of removing the concepts of life and death or whatever

Well, could you show the scan for conceptual creation first? If that's counted, then I'll agree with this. But I also want more context with how Ywach was capable of removing the concepts of life and death or whatever
Just check Soul King profile, his profile already haw Conceptual Manipulation due it, and Yhwach is capable to do it because he absorbed Soul King, so, he has the power to destroy/undo everything created by him, as well being able to destroy all the realms in the verse (all this stuff already is accepted in their profiles)

Just check Soul King profile, his profile already haw Conceptual Manipulation due it, and Yhwach is capable to do it because he absorbed Soul King, so, he has the power to destroy/undo everything created by him, as well being able to destroy all the realms in the verse (all this stuff already is accepted in their profiles)
Interesting...I agree with this revision unless scans/evidence is shown that he's not directly affecting them...

Pretty sure that would be caused by a chain reaction of merging the Worlds and disturbing the order and not him directly manipulating the Concept so it shouldn't grant him Conceptual Manipulation.
This is likely true, but you have to take into account some things.

Life and death didn’t existed, and Soul King created them (that is why Yhwach wanted to remove them in the first place), Yhwach absorbed multiple pieces of the soul king and his husk and obtained the soul king status, he also wanted to create a new world. It is also accepted as not being a chain reaction, so we should take Yhwach words at face value. The soul king status itself should grant him the ability to affects those concepts as his father Did, logically speaking there is nothing that contradict his words.

I agree with the addition.

also FYI we are just changing his type to be the same as the soul king

(Type 2. Created the concepts of life and death)

The reason Yhwach would erase the concepts of life and death is because there would be no cycle of souls, thus no afterlife. It'd work if he was actually erasing the them on a conceptual level but since he'd merge the worlds life and death would cease to happen. Life and death aren't even concepts in Bleachverse, they're a state of being, like the Soul is something that's physical and tangible in the bleachverse and even more, quantifiable.

I'm not saying that Reiō didn't create concepts, I'm saying that the way Yhwach is influencing them is not on a conceptual level.

Here's an analogy. The concept of wetness exists, right? Assuming the world was limited to earth, a conceptual manipulator would erase the concept of wetness itself but what Yhwach is doing is erasing all water so that wetness isn't something that happens, not actually manipulating concepts. Yes, he's erasing all water/moisture so that no one can be wet anymore but he's not erasing the concept itself. A conceptual manipulation feat would be making it so that even when water exists, you can't get wet.

Even in bleachverse there is a conceptual manipulator, Ichibe'e, who does actually erase the concept of whatever his ink touches. What Yhwach is doing however is not concept manipulation, he's changing something so that the concept is no longer applicable. If an afterlife started to exist again, the concepts would again be in play because they never ceased to exist in the first place, but what conceptual manipulation would do is erase that concept entirely so that even when an afterlife was made again by a 2-C being, death won't occur.

I hope I was clear in why Yhwach's feat is not concept manipulation, because this reads like a word salad even to me.

Last edited:
what he was doing is undoing what the soul king had made (which is literally everything) his whole thing was to destroy death to make a world like the original one
Which is what I said. As a consequence to that, life and death won't exist anymore... or scratch that. There's actually an argument to be had here.

While the Soul King divided worlds, he still had to make a cycle of life and death because just dividing up worlds doesn't mean that a cycle of souls automatically happens. Since Yhwach was going to destroy that concept as well (statements in OP) I don't think the chain reaction argument works, because SK Yhwach should be capable of pretty much what Reiō can do. If Reiō was capable of making concepts, Yhwach should be capable of destroying those concepts too.

Which is what I said. As a consequence to that, life and death won't exist anymore... or scratch that. There's actually an argument to be had here.

While the Soul King divided worlds, he still had to make a cycle of life and death because just dividing up worlds doesn't mean that a cycle of souls automatically happens. Since Yhwach was going to destroy that concept as well (statements in OP) I don't think the chain reaction argument works, because SK Yhwach should be capable of pretty much what Reiō can do. If Reiō was capable of making concepts, Yhwach should be capable of destroying those concepts too.
which is why i said that we just making his concept hax the same as soul king, Yhwach at that point is basically the same as the soul king

If Yhwach could directly remove the concepts of life and death, what’s the point in destroying the realms? Like y’all realize he destroyed the realms to remove life and death, destruction of the realms and soul cycle is what removes life and death. Yhwach isn’t removing the concept directly, he’s only removing the realms directly.

If Yhwach could directly remove the concepts of life and death, what’s the point in destroying the realms? Like y’all realize he destroyed the realms to remove life and death, destruction of the realms and soul cycle is what removes life and death. Yhwach isn’t removing the concept directly, he’s only removing the realms directly.
So ur saying he not stronger than WSK or?

Well the thing is, SK did make the realms and the concept of life and death, Yhwach gains the powers of whoever he absorbs and he's absorbed all parts of SK+is the son of SK+Has the same abilities even before absorbing him+replaced him entirely+was capable of undoing what SK did. While it's superficially implied the way he was going to destroy the "concepts" of life and death was indirectly, he should have conceptual manipulation type 2 just from the virtue of absorbing SK's powers. He does have all the sternritter powers listed, and tbh he was undoing what SK did and thus had to be on a similar level of conceptual manipulation as him.

Also quincy can kill you without it being related to the cycle of souls, and Yhwach implied all death was going to vanish, not just via natural means.

I agree with your concerns but there's also evidence suggesting otherwise i.e. there's an argument to be had here.

Yhwach gains the powers of whoever he absorbs and he's absorbed all parts of SK
This isn't true at all, we factually know that there were innumerable fragments of the SK that Yhwach never absorbed, not to mention SK's legs which we never even saw.

And clearly this sort of logic isn't even used here, otherwise we'd just give Yhwach everything Prime SK has, which we don't.

This isn't true at all, we factually know that there were innumerable fragments of the SK that Yhwach never absorbed,
oh yeah the CFYOW stuff, my bad. But:
Well the thing is, SK did make the realms and the concept of life and death, Yhwach was capable of undoing what SK did.
Even if this is from a chain reaction,
Also quincy can kill you without it being related to the cycle of souls, and Yhwach implied all death was going to vanish, not just via natural means.

This won't stem from a chain reaction.

Back