• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

YHVH (SMT) VS Zeedmilleniumon (Digimon)

LoyalservantofInti said:
That doesen't make any sense.
Imagine being dead.. then imagine being erased from death whilst being out of life.

Being erased from nonexistence is like that. Just vastly worse.

In the conventional sense you aren't even a thing.

Doesn't even count his conceptual erasure.

Matthew Schroeder said:
That is literally gibberish. Non-existence is the state of not existing. You can't erase it or else you weren't in a state of Non-existence. Also what would doing so implicate? You return to life? Because erasing your existence kills you... So erasing your Non-existence should be a good thing.
Erasing your non existence is a state of which you're no longer a thing. Nobody has memory of you, you didn't exist. You don't even "don't exist"

You're just... gone... hard to explain but it takes True Godly to come back from that. YHVH sadly lacks that and Zeed can take him out permanently.

MIght as well give my input. I don't know what suggsversal logic is at play here but seriously "erasing non-existence" should not be a thing. Sounds as bad as the "omnipotence" stuff (atleast that made some sense).

I always interpreted the whole non-existence/nothingness part of Zeed as to mean the realm/dimensions beyond normal spacetime/void. That is to say, Zeed will destroy not only the multiverse but the "nothingness" that exists beyond/outside it. Many fictions use it in that manner. Some examples:

-Oblivion from Marvel is the nothingness between universes and is an abstract of nothingness or something. Ditto for the Lord of Nightmares from Slayers who is said to be the abstract of nothingness.

-Transwarp from Transformers, which is said to be the nothingness between dimensions.

-The Void from Doctor Who, which is the infinite nothingness between dimensions.

-In Family guy, Stewie and Brian were transported outside the space-time continuum. He called it "non-existence" (pretty much the same thing happened to Wizarmon).

-The Bleed from DC is the nothingness between universes.

- Don't watch DBS but I recall reading they had an upcoming fight in the "World of Nothingness" or something.

-"Emrakul" or what's his name from MTG exists between realities and is considered as "nothingness" or something.

Another discussion on the validity of "nonexistence erasure" should probably be done so as to reach a proper conclusion.

Machspyder said:
@Executor N0

As you acknowledge, files deleted from the computer and sent to the recycle bin aren't really erased.
I know, in the end I warned that this was not a faithful explanation for that very reason, what I said was only a superficial explanation to present the idea in a simple way.

so, this need pages form non-existence, Duality, transduality (manipulation, damage, destruction/rasure)? :/

and sry for this, but the user who sy "its Suggsverse or similar"...plz, stap, its not this kind of *****, this remember me from Spacebattles who alot of users says in the past that Demonbane are the original Suggsverse beacuse athleta aeternum and other fuking garbarge that never touches even the wikipedia of demonbane LOL, :I

Machspyder said:
@Riiingo

Double negatives would essentially make it "they exist" :D
No, they would go into a state where they can't "not exist", but at the same time not exist.

They just can't be a thing. At all.

Riiingo said:
Machspyder said:
@Riiingo

No, they would go into a state where they can't "not exist", but at the same time not exist.
Something like Quantum superposition/Schrodinger's Cat you mean? A state of both existing and non existing at the same time but not being able to be either.

I mean, technically, if Zeed wipes out the concept of nonexistence, from this point onward he needs True-Godly regen as well if killed. Because he would be reduced to nonexistence, which he destroyed

Machspyder said:
Riiingo said:
Machspyder said:
@Riiingo

Something like Quantum superposition/Schrodinger's Cat you mean? A state of both existing and non existing at the same time but not being able to be either.
sort of.

Back