• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yet another Random Battle Royale

I have chosen ten random fighters to kill eachother for no reason whatsoever. The battlefield shall be Inside a speeding train inside a desert.

The Combatants:

-Amumu (League of Legends)

-King Bradley (Fullmetal Alchemist)

-Nara Shikamaru (Naruto)

-Ganta Igarashi (Deadman Wonderland)

-Crona (soul eater) (No environmental destruction)

-Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)

-Brook (One Piece)

-Wammu (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)

- Banette (Pokemon)

Whose leaving the train on an early stop (ok that's pretty bad)

Anyway who will win?

(Also can you tell me who will take out whom and who will be the first to die? I also want you're reasons)

Gotta say Banetta, intangibility and soul hax should be enough to out play the others MCB. Also Amumu dies first. Only Room.

If you think about the battlefield for a moment, it's a closed space where most fights would be held in several small rooms filled with chairs and other stuff depending on the car. So it would be difficult for most to go all out with out crashing the train in order to change the fight to the desert, if you can survive the crash at least

SaikouTouhou said:
Gotta say Banetta, intangibility and soul hax should be enough to out play the others MCB. Also Amumu dies first. Only Room.
Amumu's city block level

....Damn he is..Well nevermind Amumu dying first. Anyway the close space means Banette can stealth more and Wamuu is screwed.

Wamuu is limited tho, being in a train with the sun and all. And I'm pretty sure Banette scales to others fully evolved pokémanz.

SaikouTouhou said:
Wamuu is limited tho, being in a train with the sun and all. And I'm pretty sure Banette scales to others fully evolved pokémanz.
Even if Wamuu doesn't win, someone else will. And Bannete is the slowest out of those guys. And we do have City Block+ guys in this battle. Speed sometime is more important than the Attack Potency. You might be the most powerful fighter in the world but what happens if your so slow they all dodge you?

Back