• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yet another farewell (goodbye everyone)

Hi, just another farewell thread here

My reasons for leaving are quite similiar to a few off the other ones. But I guess I'll write something too:

I have honestly lost interest in vsdebating in general for a little while now, especially on this wiki. It is probably no secret I am not too keen on how some things are run here, and I obviously cannot do too much about it. I have lost the energy to be bothered, and I honestly thought I would actually feel more motivated to be active on this wiki since I am on summer break right now, but the motiviation never came. It was fun while it lasted, but unfortunately there would be things that would just not sit well with me, espeically in management with certain members, how certain verses were treated in my opinion, and how standards would change in very suspicious timing. In saying that, I am thankful to this wiki as I made a lot of friends, who I will list at the end of this thread, I have gained knowledge in vsdebating, and I have gained more confidence in communicating with other people. One of my proudest achievements in this wiki was bringing the verse Wizard101 into recognition as one very powerful verse, and I'd like to thank Ben Clevername for helping me. I was also glad to show people just how powerful Dragon Ball can be, through Dragon Ball Heroes. Anyway, thank you, and goodbye

Special thanks to: Super Saiyan God Julian, Ben, SSJRYU1, Ottavio, Zamasu Chan, ZeroTC01, Ryukama and many many others, you all know who you are.

Goodbye.

I came to VSBW and one of the first things I saw was the Wizard101 profiles.
It was my favorite game as a kid, and since I became a powerscaler, I haven't seen anybody at all scale Wizard101.
Then I found out that it was all you who got one of my favorite childhood verse at low complex. Incredible.
You put in so much work for those profiles, all the scalings, all the solo CRTs, all of that. You're a genuine one man army Zenkai.

You also put in work for DBH too? Woah, you're legendary.

Be safe Zenkai, and thanks for all of the hard work!

I think it's really amazing that interactions here ended up building your confidence in communicating with others, it shows that how much a little bit of positivity can help people out.

Thank you for the time you spent here, I hope you find enjoyment in whatever you see yourself doing.

Stay safe.

Goodbye and please take care of yourself. You are always welcome back if you should change your mind.

Back