• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yet Another Batch (Belker, Cyclope, and Earthsaker) CRT

I'm more than a little impressed you took the time to work on Earthshaker. Good stuff.

The disintegrate spell traditionally can only affect a set area of material, so I dunno about mentioning it as a particular resistance- though I recognize that there are exceptions, such as the spell destroying the entirety of the Temple of the Gods. On another note for the Earthshaker: perhaps we ought to just remove its 7-C key, instead making it Low 7-B outright? We can still link the calc, it is a good supporting feat, but if it is already portrayed as being on-par with legendary dragons, I don't see much a point in presenting it by its own calc.

Belker looks fine, fair point on the Type 9 removal, you're most likely right on that'n.

You forgot to add the actual key to the Cyclops. Also the singular form is Cyclops, multiple is Cyclopes, I am having conniptions at the word "Cyclop".

The disintegrate spell traditionally can only affect a set area of material, so I dunno about mentioning it as a particular resistance- though I recognize that there are exceptions, such as the spell destroying the entirety of the Temple of the Gods. On another note for the Earthshaker: perhaps we ought to just remove its 7-C key, instead making it Low 7-B outright? We can still link the calc, it is a good supporting feat, but if it is already portrayed as being on-par with legendary dragons, I don't see much a point in presenting it by its own calc.
Idc either way, the only thing about its overall stats they mention is that if it steps on anyone they're like uber dead
Thing doesn't have set levels nor do you ever fight it directly, so it being outright Low 7-B or even 6-C works

As for Disintegrate, from the way it is phrased I assume they were thinking of bigger AoE ones being used against the thing aye
You forgot to add the actual key to the Cyclops. Also the singular form is Cyclops, multiple is Cyclopes, I am having conniptions at the word "Cyclop".
I ******* hate English

My vote is for just outright Low 7-B and using its 7-C feat as a support feat. I'll accept the Disintegrate thing.

Probably woulda waited on Qawsed for this one, since Earthshaker was his profile. Will wait to close it.

Back