• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yep

I am the bone of my rice

Grain is my body, and water is my blood

I have cooked over a thousand grains

Unknown to death, nor known to life

Have withstood the pain to create many bowls

Yet, those hands will never hold anything

So as I pray, UNLIMITED RICE WORKS

I shall make my case for Butters then.

Your rice may have carbs, but does it have HIGH CHOLESTEROL!

Do you know me, Gilgamesh?

Do you know what I am? Do you want to know my name?

This is what I am called:

I am called Exotic-o-Butters, Grutter, Rutter, and Thutter.

I am One-Buttered. I am also called Buttest, and True-Butter.

I am Buttenir, and the Buttered One.
I am All-Butter, Buttdlir, Wand-Butter.

I have as much fat as there are winds. As much cholesterol as there are ways to die.

My ravens are Buttinn and Fatinn, Oil and Fat. My wolves are Frutter and Butteri. My horse is the Butters...

I am
EXOTIC BUTTERS!

I am the bone of my rice

Grain is my body and water is my blood.

I have cooked over a thousand grains.

Unaware of loss,

Nor aware of gain.

Withstood pain to create bowls, waiting for one's arrival.

I have no regrets. This is the only path.

My whole life was UNLIMITED RICE WORKS

Back