• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yang Guo VS Harry Potter

Rule:
1. Speed is equalized.
2. SBA. Both have accessed to all of their equipment while still in character.
3. Yang Guo and Harry Potter are in their strongest form.

Vote:
Yang Guo: 1 (Ebitan34)
Harry Potter: 1 (Stillwinston)
Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
Voting Harry atm via Invisibility Cloak, Expelliarmus, Petrificus Totallis I guess
Counted. But these spells are likely visible and Yang Guo can dodge them. And Yang Guo has long range attack too. Invisibility Cloak can be countered by Yang Guo's enhanced hearing as a top-tier wuxia character.

Last edited:
Could hear yeah but can't exactly see Harry which kinda sucks, I'll need to check again but I'm not sure if Petrify has any visible components or not (I always think of movies with Neville getting hit by it)

Could hear yeah but can't exactly see Harry which kinda sucks, I'll need to check again but I'm not sure if Petrify has any visible components or not (I always think of movies with Neville getting hit by it)
"When performed, spells usually manifested as light, sparks, lightning, or fiery energy of various colours from the wand they were cast with, such as the tell-tale red of Stupefy[12] or green of Avada Kedavra.[13] However, some spells, such as Accio and Silencio, produced no visible intermediate effect. Some spells also made loud noises when cast, although Harry Potter noted that "bangs and smoke were more often the marks of ineptitude than experience.""--From Harry Potter Wiki "Spell" page

Yang Guo FRA.

Invisibility doesn't help much when Yang Guo defeated Golden Wheel Monk who easily manages to evade his attacks even when they were coming from behind, which Yang Guo easily scales to.

You generally need superb Qing Qong and Internal Energy to be able to musk your presence as God tier martial artists like Yang Guo can even identify hidden enemies just by their breathings.

Yang Guo's speed would allow him to evade whatever spells Harry throws at him, and his own Divine Finger Flickering technique would one shot Harry Potter since it has killed 9-B durability characters easily.

Even if Harry Potter puts up a shield, Yang Guo's AP would be too much for it.

Also Yang Guo can just one shot him with Chi Enhanced screaming that scales above Xie Xun's that shattered the tendons of an entire mountain of martial artists.

Yang Guo FRA.

Invisibility doesn't help much when Yang Guo defeated Golden Wheel Monk who easily manages to evade his attacks even when they were coming from behind, which Yang Guo easily scales to.

You generally need superb Qing Qong and Internal Energy to be able to musk your presence as God tier martial artists like Yang Guo can even identify hidden enemies just by their breathings.

Yang Guo's speed would allow him to evade whatever spells Harry throws at him, and his own Divine Finger Flickering technique would one shot Harry Potter since it has killed 9-B durability characters easily.

Even if Harry Potter puts up a shield, Yang Guo's AP would be too much for it.
Counted.

Back