• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

yammamoto should get a power up

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok yammamoto said he can destroy all of the soul society not just the sereitei. and all of the Soul Society is much bigger then a Continent so why is he a Continent level? how ever big the Soul Society is that should be his level.

The Soul Society is been stated in "non-canon" movie that recently became canon because Kubo at knowledged in the manga. There's no sign n the Manga that Ichigo when to the valley of screams, but yet we have a flashback from the movie and Ichigo said he when there.

About Soul Society is been shown to be equal in size to our Planet. Even so through all the manga we have proof that the sereitei is not the only thing in Soul Society.

The example we have the valley and mountains where Ichigo fought Aizen. Yes, it was in Karakura Town but the Town alone was transported to Soul Society during that time. We have seen wildlife outside the sereitei. The Moon, The Sun, the day cycle.

Is all in my thread about the Soul King been Planer Level...

Here:https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/74404

Does destroying mean "life-wiping"/scorching the continents, or blowing up a planet? I would lean towards the former, given that there is absolurely no indication of Yamamoto remotely possessing planet-busting power as of yet.

But I am tired and busy, and cannot afford time for a discussion.

Soul Society is a planet. The Sereitei is a continent. If he said he couldn't control his power for long periods of time, it will destroy (scorch) the whole Soul Society along with them.

Scorching a planet through prolonged use is only continent level regardless. Blowing up a planet in one blow is planet level.

Yamamoto his Bankai clads both his blade and his body in the flames of the sun and that prolonged use of his Bankai can destroy his opponent, Soul Society, and even himself.

that's what his bankai said and he said it in the manga. he does say he can destroy the Soul Society

Overtime. Because from what I saw it was residual damage from its heat, and it wasn't destroyed by it even before his death, only turning it into cinders... So it was a hyperbole.

Please show the scan he states this...

I see the Soul Society wasn't destroyed then... not even close to being, actually. Anything else?

I think I should make a thread to downgrade Madara since his Chibaku Tensei didn't destroy the planet, not even Moon level they were small and he can't do anymore. He said they were raindrops compare to meteors nothing else. But since this is "your" guidebook line in just standing that also did Kaguya's MTSB, is planet level? She didn't destroy the planet.

^^

This thread is not about Naruto. Also, Kaguya legitimately transformed a planet, and Madara legitimately had a calculation supporting low Moon level.

Anyway, I should probably close this before it gets out of hand. We are not upgrading Yamamoto to planet level without proof that he can blow up or transform them.

Well, I have no problem with that. I will close this now then, since there is no disagreement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back