• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

yamamoto vs hitsugaya

Yama curbstomps. His flames would melt any ice away and he wouldn't give Toshiro the chance to charge up his ultimate. He's also faster than Toshiro so there's that

How do we know that Hitsugaya wouldn't freeze the function of Yamamoto's fire or his Zanpakutō itself? And what if he flash freezes Yamamoto the same way he did to Gerard? Yamamoto's physical strength is nowhere near Gerard's and that's how he broke free of it.

There's no evidence Hitsugaya can freeze the same energy that is being outputted by zanka no Tachi, the equivalent of which can destroy Soul Society. As such, his freezing will only make ZnT's heat colder, but not enough to prevent him from being vaporized in a short period of time.

Adult Hitsugaya beats Shikai Yama tho, and without high difficulty.

That energy is the one released over an amount of time. It's only Country level normally. Which means Hitsugaya might be able to give it the Hoffnung treatment. And Yamamoto doesn't have knowledge on how Shikai Hyōketsu works. He's probably going to be proud as usual and believe in the overwhelming power of his Zanpakutō. Also, doesn't Shikai Hyōketsu work like Absolute Zero?

Adult Hitsugaya humiliates Shikai Yamamoto.

My theory is that Toshiro can reach temperatures even colder than absolute zero. But that still won't help against the heat of the sun. The ice would burn away before it can reach Yama's zanpakuto. Remember his fire armour?

Yama being country level is quite a big lowball for someone who can slice with the heat of the sun, but whatever

I've heard of a series where someone with Absolute Zero froze the sun. So...

Going around this site, I think the durability required to survive the heat of the sun is Multi City Block level. But I'm not sure.

It's obviously not multi city block level. It's the damn sun. Even dbz characters like Broly and cooler can't survive the sun and they are far above multi city block level

Surviving the heat of the sun isn't anything more than MCB for a human, and it doesn't matter that Broly and Cooler have died in the sun because they're fictional and fiction does not accurately portray the heat of the sun and the damage that it can cause.

Also... the sun would be ruined by absolute zero.

That makes no sense. Yamamoto can literally wipe things out of existence but yet people who are multi city block level can survive his attack. Literally makes no sense

His Bankai has the heat of the sun and you need only MCB to survive that but that wouldn't matter if a MCB opponent went against Yamamoto.

Also, two staff members have confirmed that Absolute Zero > the heat of the sun so I think Hitsugaya might be able to freeze Zanka no Tachi and cleave it in half.

So what your trying to tell me is that even Rukia could beat Yamamoto and that Yamamoto is only multi city block level attack potency. Im sorry but I can't believe that

Did you see what I said? I said that it wouldn't matter if a MCB opponent could resist the heat of Yamamoto's Bankai if he/she went against him. Yamamoto's AP isn't even based on the heat of his Bankai in the first place. Also, I didn't say Yamamoto would lose to Rukia. The fact is that Absolute Zero > the heat of Yamamoto's Bankai. He's far superior to Rukia and I'm not sure if her Absolute Zero would help her against him. But it's hax so I'm not sure.

Yamamoto has hax of his own too, he wipes whatever touches his sword out of existence, logically that should include absolute zero ice

@Amlad

He couldn't even wipe Royd Lloyd out of existence. It's a hyperbole. Probably vaporization at best.

I mean, he freezes all matter before him. Doesn't that sound like Absolute Zero?

He could just flash freeze Yamamoto.

He did erase him though, he erased the part that he hit. Obviously the part that he didn't hit wouldn't be affected.

His Flash freeze takes 4 seconds to charge, Yamamoto would not give him 4 full seconds to charge up, especially if Zanka no Tachi south is activated

It's Shikai Hyōketsu that takes 4 seconds. He instantly flash froze Gerard.

He was supposed to be erased from existence and not just parts of his body.

Considering that Yamamoto would want to get in close and Hitsugaya can stay away, he has the four seconds he needs to give Zanka no Tachi the Hoffnung treatment.

His normal attacks most likely cannot stop the flames of Zanka no Tachi.

Yama said that anything that comes in contact with his sword is erased from existence, so only the part that the sword touched was erased

Yama is faster than Toshiro so he should be able to keep him from using Hyoketsu. Especially when Toshiro has to be worried about an army of 10 trillion coming after him

The part that makes him absolute zero is that he negates the functions of whatever he freezes, also Rukia can reach absolute zero and her zanpakuto is only the 2nd strongest zanpakuto

Amlad22 said:
The part that makes him absolute zero is that he negates the functions of whatever he freezes
That has nothing to do with AZ. It's just that if Hoffnung is frozen, its functions cease. Nothing more.

Back