• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
**** Im dumb, I was thinking of the wrong sword for some reason.

Yeah he's using it against Lucius, so I think this match can continue?

for-real-chris-rock.gif

Bruh you comparing a lightning attacks to Yamas Bankai flames which has same heat as Suns core ? 😭
Lightning is 5 times hotter than suns core if you tank the lightning mid air but okey

Read OP Yama starts in bankai. Bankai is a transformation, not a temporary stat amp like Zetten. Plus, the 500 Exatons are base Bankai Yama and 'higher' with techniques. Asta gets crushed and melts before the synapses in his brain can even register.
BC goons confuse Asta with Yamagoat 👽

Read OP Yama starts in bankai. Bankai is a transformation, not a temporary stat amp like Zetten. Plus, the 500 Exatons are base Bankai Yama and 'higher' with techniques. Asta gets crushed and melts before the synapses in his brain can even register.

If this is true this match is an obvious stomp and will not be added yet again, Asta has passive negation unless the OP goonishly wants to start Asta in base then Asta still uses demon destroyer to create a forcefield instantly.

What are the differences in AP?

Oh God....

《5-C with Minami: Kaka Jumanokushi

• Zanka no Tachi: Yamamoto's Bankai compresses all of Ryūjin Jakka's flames into the blade itself, radically changing its properties.
  • Zanka no Tachi, Minami: Kaka Jūmanokushi Daisōjin: By stabbing Ryūjin Jakka into the ground, Yamamoto summons the corpses and ashes of those slain by its flames to fight on his behalf.》

Moon level (Comparable to his Attack Potency, as he was able to contain the majority of his own Ennetsu Jigoku[Statistics Values 4]), Small Planet level with Nishi: Zanjitsu Gokui (Yamamoto can coat himself in the same flames of Higashi: Kyokujitsujin[44], which vaporized Royd's sword[45][Statistics Values 5])》

His bankai is not always Low 5-B, one of them is 5-C. Heck, I don’t even know why it matters because even his strongest form is hardly 2 times stronger than Base Asta.

Notice how only 1 out of the 4 version of Yama's bankai is Low 5-B in dura btw

Asta is 356.4 exatons in base, higher with Transformations, 7 Zettatons with Zetten

Yama is 100 or 500 exatons depending on the bankai form

Then why all this talks about Asta getting crushed? I’m inches away from making a staff thread about voting without barely any analysis and arguments.

Then why all this talks about Asta getting crushed? I’m inches away from making a staff thread about voting without barely any analysis and arguments.
The heat, but nothing proves his 15M degrees temperature when he coats himself with his flames can reach Asta from kilometers away. The only thing someone told me is that it should be comparable to his RC, and they weren't even sure of that

Bruh
Shikai
The only 'non-combat' ability of his bankai and not the one he starts in
The rest of his bankai and he starts in one of the three that fall into this category.

Supporting evidence
Shikai
Striking Strength:
Moon level (Comparable to his Attack Potency, as he is stronger than all Shinigami at the time physically, including the likes of Aizen),

Bankai
Small Planet level
with Zanka no Tachi (While using his Bankai, Yamamoto slashed through Royd's arrow with a sword swing)
_
his bankai, all stages, the moon level part of his bankai are only the skeleton themselves not him.

Bruh

Shikai

The only 'non-combat' ability of his bankai and not the one he starts in

The rest of his bankai and he starts in one of the three that fall into this category.

Supporting evidence
Shikai
Striking Strength:
Moon level (Comparable to his Attack Potency, as he is stronger than all Shinigami at the time physically, including the likes of Aizen),

Bankai
Small Planet level
with Zanka no Tachi (While using his Bankai, Yamamoto slashed through Royd's arrow with a sword swing)
_
his bankai, all stages, the moon level part of his bankai are only the skeleton themselves not him.
I see, what about Yama's Dura?

The heat, but nothing proves his 15M degrees temperature when he coats himself with his flames can reach Asta from kilometers away.

It obviously isn’t even up to 200m in range… Yamamoto talks about simply getting turned to ashes when he was only a couple tens of meters away when at that level of heat one gets literally ionized instantly.

Heat travels however but that gives Asta enough time to protect against it.

I see, what about Yama's Dura?
Durability: Moon level (Comparable to his Attack Potency, as he was able to contain the majority of his own Ennetsu Jigoku[Statistics Values 4]),

Shikai

Small Planet level
with Nishi: Zanjitsu Gokui (Yamamoto can coat himself in the same flames of Higashi: Kyokujitsujin[44], which vaporized Royd's sword[45][Statistics Values 5])

As the second scan shows, that ability is passively activated when he enters Bankai; he can choose to make it visible or not. So yes this would count as Bankai's Yama durability

As the second scan shows, that ability is passively activated when he enters Bankai; he can choose to make it visible or not. So yes this would count as Bankai's Yama durability

Nothing stops Asta from using demon destroyer and giving Yama the Naamah treatment… (negating the passive flames via causality negation)

And yes starting distance is 4km the heat isn’t reaching that far and given the benefit of a doubt that the heat travels that far eventually, Asta has time to defend.

Yama dried up all of Seireitei as soon as he activated his Bankai, so his Reiatsu/heat covered an area of 1570.91 km in diameter in an instant.

My brother, we are talking about the heat of the suns core… the epicenter is 15 million degrees not the whole damn 1570.91km, it takes a short time for the whole area to reach that level of heat hence why the water simply dried up and not get ionized.

That time is enough for Asta to activate his forcefield to negate the effects of the flames on him (cuz he’s using Destroyer to make the forcefield not any other sword)

My brother, we are talking about the heat of the suns core… the epicenter is 15 million degrees not the whole damn 1570.91km, it takes a short time for the whole area to reach that level of heat hence why the water simply dried up and not get ionized.

That time is enough for Asta to activate his forcefield to negate the effects of the flames on him (cuz he’s using Destroyer to make the forcefield not any other sword)
So I'm not big into calculations, aka I'm not skilled at them and have never been interested in them. This is probably wrong and also lowballed, so no one should talk trash about me. But assuming the SS planet is the size of Earth (which is a lowball estimate) and taking the time arc used for this calculation as 3.5 hours (which, in my opinion, is kind of lowballed too), I got a Sun core heat spreading speed of 0.066 minutes (or approximately 4 seconds) to cover a distance of 4 kilometers. I probably did something wrong though since you know I got 50 in the algebra 2 regents. and I don't truly know if I even did the process right.

So I'm not big into calculations, aka I'm not skilled at them and have never been interested in them. This is probably wrong and also lowballed, so no one should talk trash about me. But assuming the SS planet is the size of Earth (which is a lowball estimate) and taking the time arc used for this calculation as 3.5 hours (which, in my opinion, is kind of lowballed too), I got a Sun core heat spreading speed of 0.066 minutes (or approximately 4 seconds) to cover a distance of 4 kilometers. I probably did something wrong though since you now I got 50 in the algebra 2 regents. and I don't truly know if I even did the process right.
At least you try so don't be afraid of trash talking 🫂

So I'm not big into calculations, aka I'm not skilled at them and have never been interested in them. This is probably wrong and also lowballed, so no one should talk trash about me. But assuming the SS planet is the size of Earth (which is a lowball estimate) and taking the time arc used for this calculation as 3.5 hours (which, in my opinion, is kind of lowballed too), I got a Sun core heat spreading speed of 0.066 minutes (or approximately 4 seconds) to cover a distance of 4 kilometers. I probably did something wrong though since you know I got 50 in the algebra 2 regents. and I don't truly know if I even did the process right.

well just because it feels that way doesn’t mean it is as you’ve proven in your own analysis cuz even within 0.000066 minutes… Asta is an FTL character with instinctive reactions and not to mention his forcefield activation is instant. So even though it’s a short time it’s still enough time for Asta.

Soul crush if we’re being honest. Black Clover cannot compete with Bleach in terms of Soul Manipulation as far as I know. Also Yama can RC from multiple kilometers away. Hell he killed a hollow in a whole other city with it during the fake karakura arc.

Besides that, Asta wouldn’t even know Yama has his flame cloak active since it’s normally not visible unless he wants you to see it. Depending on the starting range he’d be instant bacon.

Soul crush if we’re being honest. Black Clover cannot compete with Bleach in terms of Soul Manipulation as far as I know. Also Yama can RC from multiple kilometers away. Hell he killed a hollow in a whole other city with it during the fake karakura arc.

Besides that, Asta wouldn’t even know Yama has his flame cloak active since it’s normally not visible unless he wants you to see it. Depending on the starting range he’d be instant bacon.

No.

Asta’s range is also multiple kilometers away. Asta has precog and can read his mind and act accordingly. At least 3000km with Zetten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back