• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamamato versus Asta
Both are equal speed
Battlefield: Konoha
Forms to use: Bankai |
Final Saga
Yamamato: XSOULOFCINDERX, SuperStar, Robo432343, EldemadeDityjon, Mndks, KremcikGorv, Bastolan27, Sigurd_Snake_in_The_Eye
Asta: Arnoldstone18
Incon:

Last edited:
AP:
Yama has the advantage (by a lot), with Zetten being the exception, but you all have to argue why Asta would survive the passive physical AP of RC long enough to be able to use Zetten.

So Yama Probably wins but don't count my vote yet.

There aren't even any proposed layers for RC AFAIK, let alone was it run through the layers approval thread
Do we seriously need a thread for this? Yamaji doesn't need it to face Asta, but should we ignore RC's layer issue just because there isn't a thread for it? (Just a question)

I would try to argue about Asta but Yamamoto skill and experience should be enough to be equal to Asta or even surpass him despite Asta's precog and instintive reactions

His heat is resisted by Asta who survived a lightning attack mid air

But the rest? Unless you want to equalize energies and make Asta being able to nullify reiatsu, Yamamoto just stomps

I would try to argue about Asta but Yamamoto skill and experience should be enough to be equal to Asta or even surpass him despite Asta's precog and instintive reactions

His heat is resisted by Asta who survived a lightning attack mid air

But the rest? Unless you want to equalize energies and make Asta being able to nullify reiatsu, Yamamoto just stomps
for-real-chris-rock.gif

Bruh you comparing a lightning attacks to Yamas Bankai flames which has same heat as Suns core ? 😭

Isn't lightning around 50,000 degrees Fahrenheit, which is about 5 times hotter than the surface of the sun? And Yama's heat reaches temperatures of 27 million degrees Fahrenheit, as hot as the sun's core where nuclear fusion occurs.

I mean tbf, Asta just gets burned to death.. I don't think he has any way around Yamaji's flames

AP:
Yama has the advantage (by a lot), with Zetten being the exception, but you all have to argue why Asta would survive the passive physical AP of RC long enough to be able to use Zetten.

So Yama Probably wins but don't count my vote yet.
Asta is 356.4 Exatons, in base. How is Yama stronger without using his low 5-B technique from the start?

What's the RC range?

Yama is already low 5-B in his Bankai state. Since he has the upper hand in AP, he will crush Asta with Power Null. His RC range is probably on par with the flames of his Bankai (his flames are a manifestation of his Reiatsu). Also Asta is literally cooking here 💀

I mean tbf, Asta just gets burned to death.. I don't think he has any way around Yamaji's flames
Maybe, MAYBE via Causality Negation, he was able to prevent changes in atmosphere with it.

The actual question is the range of the heat, cuz the Bankai release's heat is weaker than the West form one, which I doubt it reaches as far as the release.

Maybe, MAYBE via Causality Negation, he was able to prevent changes in atmosphere with it.
Forget it, (the heat literally passively turns Asta into a cooked chicken)
The actual question is the range of the heat, cuz the Bankai release's heat is weaker than the West form one, which I doubt it reaches as far as the release.
It is said that it will affect the entire SS, that is, for kilometers (it is also in the profile).

Yama is already low 5-B in his Bankai state. Since he has the upper hand in AP, he will crush Asta with Power Null. His RC range is probably on par with the flames of his Bankai (his flames are a manifestation of his Reiatsu). Also Asta is literally cooking here 💀
Nothing says he starts at low 5-B, his Bankai also has 5-C forms If I'm not mistaken

Asta doesn't start with that sword, so as soon as the match starts he's getting cooked, which would make this a stomp

Asta doesn't start with that sword, so as soon as the match starts he's getting cooked, which would make this a stomp
He does actually, that's one of the 2 he uses the most right now

And again, the range of the West form bankai (The one with the stated temperature) is not clear. And that's assuming He even starts with it in the first place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back