• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xenogear 1B 1A

Status
Not open for further replies.
this should not be low 1B as it is described as having multiple dimensions Complex Multiverse level (A higher dimensional existence that precedes both the fourth dimensional multiverse and the higher Imaginary Number domain above it, containing an unknown number of higher dimensions, existing in the Wave Dimension above the Path of Sephirot. There is an entire universe for each and every potential phenomenon where there is an infinite number of them. It was drawn to the Path of Sephirot by the Modifier of the Zohar and Although he could have resisted, he allowed himself to be trapped to avoid destroying all of existence as a result of such a chaotic release of energy. The entire 4th Dimension was created by a small amount of its spilled waves, and the Path of Sephirot is composed of of endless waves that ripple into waves.Empowered by the leftover U-DO waves, Albedo was able to ascend throughout the 4t a Dimension to a higher order domain)

Speed: immeasurable (A

This is a very generic OP, but there is a Discord group dedicated to revising Xenogears/Xenosaga.

this should not be low 1B as it is described as having multiple dimensions Complex Multiverse level (A higher dimensional existence that precedes both the fourth dimensional multiverse and the higher Imaginary Number domain above it, containing an unknown number of higher dimensions, existing in the Wave Dimension above the Path of Sephirot. There is an entire universe for each and every potential phenomenon where there is an infinite number of them. It was drawn to the Path of Sephirot by the Modifier of the Zohar and Although he could have resisted, he allowed himself to be trapped to avoid destroying all of existence as a result of such a chaotic release of energy. The entire 4th Dimension was created by a small amount of its spilled waves, and the Path of Sephirot is composed of of endless waves that ripple into waves.Empowered by the leftover U-DO waves, Albedo was able to ascend throughout the 4t a Dimension to a higher order domain)
this seems a very blatant and the scans are making sense
Speed: immeasurable (A
This makes sense to me, but I think that Immeasurable (A would be an outlier, but Immeasurable (X should work, yeah

Reactions: Sus
I couldn't have said it better myself.

also, you should have mentioned him escaping A's mind trap. That could act as High 1A reasoning but A is also a good point ngl.

Last edited:
This thread is just gonna become pointless drivel with everybody memeing on this guy for his bad OP, this needs to be closed.

okay i saw another thread for the same OP and he also did not provide any scans at all and didn't respond neither, i think we should actually close this

okay i saw another thread for the same OP and he also did not provide any scans at all and didn't respond neither, i think we should actually close this
Link that thread. May be trolling, may just be a new user, who knows.

EDIT: Your faster than me, shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back