• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno Trunks vs Asriel Dreemurr

You could make an argument for Azzy with information manipulation / reality warping but none of the stuff he demonstrated with it would really give him a win and it's not like most of Xeno Trunks' opponent didn't have their own reality warping so it would be a stretch to call that wincon.

Also Asriel has no resistance to anything except Soul manipulation so a single swing from Trunks hax him six way to sunday AND crush him with raw AP.

Azzy's reality warping isn't really that strong. It's coming from his destruction of a timeline and turning the black background into a colored .

Since this is a full power Asriel he lead with paralysis that Frisk was able to free himself from it only by willpower and I am sure that Trunks has a large willpower that will allow him to do the same, after paralysis Azzy use memory erasude that Trunks resiste it

Save and load will not be useful to Azzy because what Trunks will do is seal him

I don't see how Azzy can win unless Informition manipulation-based memory erasude can affect Trunks unlike Android 21's

trunks can definitely seal away asriel but however i dont see any resistances for trunks that prevents asriel from using save , load and reset :/

Uniasha said:
trunks can definitely seal away asriel but however i dont see any resistances for trunks that prevents asriel from using save , load and reset :/
Trunks is as acausal as Asriel so it wouldn't work, Trunks also has his own form of time travel too.

So the save, load and reset are littraly useless, especialy when it wouldn't undo Trunk's power null nor sealing.

Doesn't Frisk, who Asriel can effect with his Save/Load/Reset stuff, also have Acausality Type 1?

Everything12 said:
Doesn't Frisk, who Asriel can effect with his Save/Load/Reset stuff, also have Acausality Type 1?
The whole point of the fight is that Asriel took over Frisk's load and reset stuff which is why he had acausality type 1 and Trunks has his own time travel anyway, he also has time manipulation and / or resistance to it IIRC since the keysword is litteraly Chronoa's POTU.

And Trunks's sealing and power null worked on a higher dimensional being so it won't be undone by what Asriel has.

How does it negate Acausality? That just means that they don't have Acausality in the first place and is more so of a resistance rather than full on Acausality. Doesn't make sense if they have Acausality and were unaffected by a true reset

Trunks power nulls and seals

Because the True Reset is superior, Flowey can renember regular resets which is, well, reseting the timeline, so that's already acasuality, doesn't seem to be just a resistance, but the "true" reset bypasses that by making everyone forget completely including him

Incon FRA I guess

Then you dont understand how Acausality works. Its outright immunity to changes in time.

Also Fu in heroes and xenoverse can reset the entire DBH Multiverse and Demigra can manipulate the multiverse in a similar way and Trunks was unaffected. So even if it's accurate, a reset isnt going to do much and Trunks has resistance to memory wiping

Whoa, calm down dude, but Flowey is immune outside the true reset, he renembers everything that happened in the resets, he renembers if you loaded back to save Toriel, if you screwed up a genocide route, etc. Nuking the game and the true reset are the only things that bypasses that, so it seems more like a feat for the true reset

Ok, cool

Hey I did not understand how Asrial could win this a stomp in Trunks favor or Incon, Unless the memory erased via information manipulation will work on Trunks

Uniasha said:
Lord JJJ said:
Can someone tell me what is Asriel wincount?
?
They mean win con :p

Trunks FRA

Also no, there's no "levels" of Acausality Type 1. You're either Acausal or you're not, there's no in between. Immune to changes in time or you're not. If you're affected by a change in the past then you're not acausal.

I think Trunks reach 7 votes long time ago, but I still don't know what is Azzy win con and how that is not a stomp

Also Archie Sonic has Limited Acausality Negation as I remember

Nah, there are many characters who can negate acasuality in the wikia, and he is immune to any reset, true reset just negates that, don't now why that's so hard to understand

Back