• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno Goku Vs Kassadin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikimarox2

He/Him
Kassadin just got upgraded to 2b ovo

Both 2-B

Speed equalized

Not sure if it's a stomp or not.

Who wins and why?

How did i know this was gonna be made?

Honestly there really isn't any difference between this and the original thread except Goku doesn't have Ultra Instinct here, meaning Kass likely wins even easier on top of his new broken Void Energy hax

The Shenron that is only 3-A physically and 2-C via wishes? And im pretty sure tht summoning the dragons would be considered a channeled attack that Kass can null

@Blue Kass is high end 2-B, Countless Universes

Also most of Kass' abilities use Void Energy, which can Absorb Life Force, Matter and Magic, and can corrupt things into Voidborn on contact

@Weekly

Xeno Goku is scaled from a countless universes statement and a multiverse that gets bigger as a small decision = a timeline.

So their about even.

Kass still has:

His spammable dimension hopping teleportation that gets stronger with every use

His homing attack that nulls channeled attacks and now absorbs Life Force, Matter and Magic

His passive energy absorption and AoE attack that now also absorbs Life Force, Matter and Magic

Kassadin FRA, same as threads before. Don't see Goku getting past Weekly's reasons especially since he doesn't have UI. OvO

Kass beats this version of Goku harder than UI Goku.

He has the same advantages as the last thread + Damage Boost + Superior AP/Dura + he also has life-drain and can corrupt Goku with Void Energy--or whatever it is in Cosmic Reaver.

Xeno Goku can trap Kass in a dimension he can create, afaik. Other than that, I fail to see how Kass can lose. Btw, in Heroes, Super Shenron is 2-B. You are thinking of the canon version of Super Shenron. That being said, Kass FRA.

Quantu said:
Lol remember when Xeno Goku was hyped up to be this insanely hax and OP Goku? xD
Yeah I remember. When I heard that this profile was coming back, I was very excited since a Goku with hax would be on this site. Turns out that after so many revisions, he barely has any hax at all.

Atleast UI Goku is still a walking NLF lol. o╠Âr╠ ╠Âs╠Âh╠Âo╠Âu╠Âl╠Âd╠ ╠Âi╠ ╠Âs╠Âa╠Ây╠ ╠Âd╠Âo╠Âd╠Âg╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠Â

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back