• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xemnas (Kingdom Hearts) vs Superman (DC, Post-Flashpoint)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Alright, here goes but another possible thing i might not get a lot to have on.

Combatents:

Xemnas

Superman (Post-Flashpoint)

Rules of the fight:

-Xemnas is in base form, meaning he doesn't have access to the abilities he has in his Twilight form; Just his base abilities.

-Speed is equalized (wasn't sure if Supes MFTL+ flight speed would have helped or not. Could be but i just don't know, okay? Anyways Supes speed is all around equalized to Xemnas's FTL+ level, meaning his FTL movement S is bumped up but flight speed is bumped way down)

-Fight takes place in "The World That Never Was". Alternate place would be Metropolis (reason because it'd be funny to see someone like Xemnas being "out of place" in somewhere there).

-Both are in character.

-Fight is won via death, incapacitation, or KO.

Please state your reasoning as to why either one would win in this fight. Stating who wins or not giving a valid reason will not count.

Alternate Round: If all of Xemnas's base abilities are not enough to handle Superman here let alone kill him somehow, then his Twilight Form (the ones with the crap ton of other abilities) will be used here instead. The new location however will end up being in "The World of Nothing" due to where Xemnas's full power resolves around in.

Xemnas KHD
Alg-superman-jpg

Hmm

Well Supes is still [much stronger] even in his New 52 version. That's a level of power that dwarfs even Kingdom Hearts', making this a stomp. However, the fact speed is equalized makes thing a bit more interesting, as Xemnas has a bit more versitility. I don't know if this version of Supes is as resistant to mindhax as Post-Crisis, plus Xemnas can turn intangible

However, I just don't see Xemnas having what it takes to take out Superman here. Unless Nothingness manipulation is magic based, which I kind if doubt

Aye. I didn't consider using Armored or Twilight Xemnas (note that Armored Xemnas isn't really a thing that he has on his page.....more or less) because while Xemnas is more powerful there (definitely not to Supes full power but still), it was because Xemnas had a b***h ton of abilities while in those other two forms, hence i only went with his base form.

And for Xemnas's power over nothingness being of magic nature? I assume it might be in someway given the nature of Kingdom Hearts but i'm not sure. Everlasting is the more better expert at that to answer it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back