• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RULES :
SPEED IS =;
BATTLE LOCATION : MOON ;
BOTH AT 4-B;

HERO OF TOMORROW(SUPERMAN):

THE HERO OF THE FUTURE(X):TauanVictor,Kaio1277999,
Reploidnoridomix.

DARKSIDE SOLOS BOTH(INCON):

Last edited:
i don't see anything from superman can kill X here except the ap,what is sup ap ?
  • """"KC Superman scaling to PC Superman and Flash. The former's highest accepted feat is 565 Foe and the latter is 1.08 KiloFoe. Considering he can one shot the former who can take a barrage of punches from people with the same powerset as Flash like Zoom and Professor Zoom, he up scales pretty hard"""I think that's it, but this is from 2021, it may have changed today

• """"KC Superman scaling to PC Superman and Flash. The former's highest accepted feat is 565 Foe and the latter is 1.08 KiloFoe. Considering he can one shot the former who can take a barrage of punches from people with the same powerset as Flash like Zoom and Professor Zoom, he up scales pretty hard"""I think that's it, but this is from 2021, it may have changed today
well assume that we use this calc,then yeah the ap gap isn't very big since X is upscale from 1.052 kilo foe too,

X firstly often open with shoot,and then he gonna analysis the battle to choose what is best weapon too use.he gonna pull some element hax like absolute zero ice,danmaku weapon,some homing attack,he can transmute sup by crystal,....honestly i don't how sup can survive this,if this not a stomp then i vote X

i saw superman's profile and man, he doesn't have much to do against x, this fight will get better when someone who has more knowledge in dc shows up, my vote goes to x too

Superman gets stompped. Plus I am planning on potentially downgrading them from 4-B since they all rely on ONE danged calc and one statement.

Anyway, closing since this since it's basically a stomp. X can kill him in a million different ways but Supes can't do much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back