• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

X.A.N.A vs Craniamon (3-A Versions)

X.A.N.A.
Destructive A.I.

Craniummon jintrix by xxsteefylovexx-d5abkmh (1)
Royal Knight

Next on the Royal Knight Hit list, X.A.N.A shall face the knight with the most skill as a part of his plans of evil domination.
X.A.N.A vs Craniamon

Speed is Equalized (just in case but it might not make a difference)

Winner by any means

No prep

X.A.N.A votes-

Craniamon votes-

Inconclusive votes-

GO!

I guess this could go down like Alphamon vs X.A.N.A. in that XANA can't really hurt Craniummon, while Craniummon can theoretically go into the Human World and destroy X.A.N.As host computer, assuming Craniummon can do that with his own power (I forget if he can, he's one of the least relevant Royal Knights, next to poor Sleipmon).

If he can't, then I'm gonna go inconclusive. I don't think Cranniummmon can really bust a universe, nor can he hit intangible targets.

Does Craniummon have the same resistances as Alphamon? And that weakness doesnt apply to XANA post S2. Besides, would Crainamon even know which host computer XANA is coming from?

@Darkanine

Presumably, all of the Royal Knights can enter and leave the Digital World freely due to their Network Clearance.

@Anime4Life Considering the fact that neither Zeed nor Yggdrasil could erase them (and they would have if they could)... so in short, yes.

So in short every single Royal Knight is in the same boat when it comes to that as well? If so, then oh well. I'll find another opponent for X.A.N.A

If you hover rover your OP, theirs a button that says "More", theirs a drop down menu and one o the options should say "Remove". Or I can just close this for you.

Back