• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Perfect, though I feel like you should give a bit more clarifications in some categories.

Looks good!

We actually have a canonical weight for these trucks which is 55,000lbs
Big show is comparable to Strowman, they had several back and forths overpowering each other, there is also Bobby who can compete with Stroman's strength in an arm wrestling match and it was stated he had to use everything he had to beat Bobby, something that wasn't stated when he flipped the semi truck.
We also have a fairly recent statement by the big show that John Cena's LS is stronger than Brock and Goldberg, and nobody is as strong as him which puts him on Strowman's level.
This should be our discussion right now.

Anything else that needs to be discussed can go on the WWE Profiles thread.

This should be our discussion right now.

Anything else that needs to be discussed can go on the WWE Profiles thread.
I mean, seems simple enough to me, God Tiers scale to the feat unless its explicit they can’t compete with the rest of the tier in LS (e.g. Demon Bálor) and give any lower tiers scaling to it on a case by case basis and whether they can physically contest with the God Tiers

Can The Fiend surviving this explosion give decent results ?
timestamp 2:03

It’s debatable how much of the explosion it was actually caught in, and it doesn’t look a bigger explosion than Mr McMahon’s Car Feat, but it’s worth checking out anyways, I’m hardly an expert in calcs, thanks!

Didn't R Truth survived this and came back backstage on that same episode ? I have little memories of that episode.
He wasn't properly resurrected and his death wasn't confirmed officially either, Seems like Regen.

Last edited:
Didn't R Truth survived this and came back backstage on that same episode ? I have little memories of that episode.
He wasn't properly resurrected and his death wasn't confirmed officially either, Seems like Regen.
I mean, if he survived all in one piece, it’s regen AND a durability feat which can hopefully be calced

I don’t really see an issue with it, it wasn’t intended for him to live, but he did in the end, it wasn’t intended but they ultimately had him live so…
The storyline was just canceled, it shouldn't count, and at worst it would just be Resurrection, because following the explosion Vince was totally declared dead in the storyline, they even made tributes.

While they backtracked on the storyline and decided Vince would live, they didn’t retcon that explosion to never have happened, and Vince is still standing, so the feat should count

"The "Mr. McMahon" character officially returned on the August 6 episode of Raw. McMahon said that he faked his death to see what people thought of him, with Stephanie accused of faking mourning while checking her father's last will to see how it would benefit her."
Vince Mcmahon wikipedia

So he still took the explosion, but he acted like he died.

Okay. So the feat is still valid.

"The "Mr. McMahon" character officially returned on the August 6 episode of Raw. McMahon said that he faked his death to see what people thought of him, with Stephanie accused of faking mourning while checking her father's last will to see how it would benefit her."
Vince Mcmahon wikipedia
So… that explicitly shows that the explosion happened and the feat counts?

Thank God for that, considering the fix up some of the profiles need, the verse’s only calc being illegitimate could not have come at a worse time 💀

I think it’s better to just take the face value explanation he was in that car instead of making assumptions about how/why he was not in a car that exploded, even though it was his own closing of the car door that triggered the blast

it’s less complex and an easier conclusion to arrive to

I think it’s better to just take the face value explanation he was in that car
It's just less logical. Outside of the storyline, in real life, he just used a ploy to get us, to make his character's death believable. So in the storyline he just did the same thing. To say that he tanked an explosion because he faked his death is weird and it makes less sense, especially since he was not supposed to survive it. Nothing is going your way.

And what ploy would you suggest? An escape? A body double? You see him in the car and you don’t see him get out. It’s weird I’ll give you that, but because he initially wasn’t meant to survive, he ended up in that blast, so when he did survive, it became a feat that was ironically never meant to happen. They didn’t really retcon it all the way back to the blast itself, just it’s consequences

Back