• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WWE Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are able to apply the changes yourself, is there a reason you cannot?

Last edited:
Can you send me a link?
Here is a quite good VPN service, for example. It greatly increases your security online if you change its settings to only allow you to access the Internet when you are running it, and use Bitdefender Security in combination. The Brave browser should also be used for any potentially suspicious sites.

I don't know how to use a vpn.
See here for information:

No, but since the problem is the Fandom site, and not this forum, it seems best to ask here about it if you cannot view it:

However, if your account simply cannot edit the pages there suddenly, it may be because a globally banned user used your current IP address at some point. That can be helped with a VPN though.
Here is a quite good VPN service, for example. It greatly increases your security online if you change its settings to only allow you to access the Internet when you are running it, and use Bitdefender Security in combination. The Brave browser should also be used for any potentially suspicious sites.

Both sites are blocked.

damn thats the same problem I used to have, if you're able to go to a friend or family members house and use their wifi you should be able to access the websites and at least download the application so you can use a free trial or sign up
Btw, we can start continuing/making more WWE matchups now.

I agree with Stamina upgrade
Football players take breaks in between quarters, wrestlers don't.
It's not even about Football/Soccer player taking break
People who are Professional wrestlers many of them are also Professional MMA Fighters
That's waaaaaay above anything in Football you need to have enough stamina to continue and kick out of such move which most wrestlers does on daily basis.
Heck these Roundhouse kick in real life not even scripted knocked out a wrestler (Scan).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back