• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

I 100% agree with this, it's worth a shot, considering wrestlers like Undertaker, John Cena, Kane, etc have a persona.

I think most wrestlers that do mind games (like Kane) could have powers like Teleportation, Immersion (Kane was in a TV while playing mind games with Edge), Stealth Mastery (Was in a disguise while catching Edge by surprise), Madness Manipulation (Can drive wrestlers crazy when playing mind games), and other things.

I don't know how this will play out on Vs Battles Wiki as a whole, but it's worth a shot.

I don't think we can just add up PSI like that, each punch is an individual thing. It is still a great feat though, I remember seeing some pretty insane Big Show feats from the heyday.

By the way, I can start working on compiling the feats we are finding thus far on a concise manner. Would that help ya guys?
I think we're ready to make the profiles for the most part, though I think we should hold off on making profiles for characters like Undertaker and Kane, as we should go over their hax, as some of them are kinda confusing and hard to determine.

Yes, as Undertaker shows The New Day's greatest fears. Kofi's fear was infamously losing to Brock in 9 seconds, so it should be canon to that, as it does callbacks to the actual WWE verse (unless I'm forgetting something).
Alr there is some skeptics on tanking lighting the undertaker being able to summon it would put him at 8-C at one point he summoned 4 of them at once which would be building level + as each bolt contains 1.6 billion joules iirc so this’d be a 1.56 ton feat idk how many wrestlers would scale to this however it’d be epic if John cena did

Alr there is some skeptics on tanking lighting the undertaker being able to summon it would put him at 8-C at one point he summoned 4 of them at once which would be building level + as each bolt contains 1.6 billion joules iirc so this’d be a 1.56 ton feat idk how many wrestlers would scale to this however it’d be epic if John cena did
Well, The New Day are far from the strongest in the verse.
I think this is a perfect scaling chain for the WWE verse.

God Tier: For the strongest wrestlers in the verse. More often than not, the god tier wrestlers like Undertaker and peak Kane has some hax. 'Normal' wrestlers like Hulk Hogan, Brock Lesnar, and Ultimate Warrior should be on this level as well. Characters who are slightly weaker like The Rock, Stone Cold, Triple H, John Cena, Roman Reigns, should be here as well.
Top Tier: For the main event level guys in the WWE. Characters who aren't god tier, but can still put up a good fight, and even occasionally defeat some of them. Wrestlers like Chris Jericho, Big Show and Mark Henry at their best, Seth Rollins, Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio, Kurt Angle, and many more belong here.
High Tier: Best suited for characters that are considered "Upper Mid Carders." Characters that usually stand little to no chance against the God Tiers, but can put up really good fights against the main event level superstars, and even some of them arguably being on their level. Wrestlers like John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler and The Miz at their best, Cody Rhodes just to name a few.
Mid Tier: Certified mid carders in wrestling. Stomped by God Tiers, stands little chance against main eventers, and would put up very good fights against the upper mid carders, with some arguably being on that level. Wrestlers like Sami Zayn, Ricochet, most Tag Teams, Mr. Kennedy, Shelton Benjamin, and more belong in this tier.
Low Tier: Low mid carders to jobbers belong here. The strongest in the low tier can put up a good fight against some mid carders, and at best can do minimal damage to the upper mid carders. They get stomped by the top tiers and eviscerated by the god tiers. Characters like Curt Hawkins, Santino Marella, James Ellsworth, and more are in this tier.

One thing I noticed nobody mentioned was the women wrestlers. In my opinion, the strongest female wrestlers (Trish Stratus, Lita, AJ Lee, Eve at her best, Beth Phoenix, Charlotte Flair, Sasha Banks, Bailey, Becky Lynch, etc.) should all be put in High Tier. I'm 100% positive there were times where the female can inflict legit damage on some high tier leveled wrestlers. An example being Becky Lynch being able to harm Baron Corbin, who should be at the same level as wrestlers like John Morrison and Dolph Ziggler.

Edit: Randy Orton and Kurt Angle should be in God Tier.
Going off of this, I'd like to say they are around High or possibly Top Tier in the verse, so wrestlers around that level should scales to 8-C.

I'd say that wrestlers AP section should look be like 9-C+ to 9-B (List of feats such as scaling to Sheamus' Brogue Kick PSI Big Show's KO punch PSI), possibly 8-C (Should be comparable to The New Day, who survived Undertaker's lighting).

I really should finish up cena’s profile because I now really wanna make one for the undertaker

I guess the plan I’ve got in mind for the verse finish the cena profile and apply current stats for his tiering

Start work on the undertaker profile

And then have a staff member look over the stats and profiles to see if they’re good to have on the wiki

I really should finish up cena’s profile because I now really wanna make one for the undertaker

I guess the plan I’ve got in mind for the verse finish the cena profile and apply current stats for his tiering

Start work on the undertaker profile

And then have a staff member look over the stats and profiles to see if they’re good to have on the wiki
Do you know any staff member that would be interested in helping us?

Someone said that Austin Theory's "A-Town Down" theme song sounds like "Here We Go" from the Godzilla vs Kong movie and now I can't unhear it.

Whenever it comes to renders should we add more for wrestlers who have been through different eras? For example Cena should have a render for his Thuganomics era

We've gone over this before that wrestlers tend to have random bursts of adrenaline after getting their asses kicked, fighting through the pain.
Yee, that's not even close to supernatural willpower....
We've gone over this before that wrestlers tend to have random bursts of adrenaline after getting their asses kicked, fighting through the pain.
Something like minor Empowerment could possibly work 🤔

Back