• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WWE Attack Potency Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
There's been some issues about this feat.

In the link I showed, Mr. McMahon "survives" his car exploding.

However, there's been discussions about whether the feat is legit or not.

In this video, it was stated that the original plan was for Vince to legitimately die from the explosion. However, it was scrapped due to circumstances about a wrestler's death.

Instead, the canon storyline is that Vince faked his death to see what people thought of him.

The main issue with this is whether or not Vince legitimately took the explosion and faked his death, or he didn't actually tanked the explosion, as he would need to do that in order to fake his death.

In my personal opinion, I feel like the feat should be scrapped due to it being too questionable and/or controversial to stay, as it's really hard to determine whether or not Vince actually survived the explosion, or he staged to make it seem like he took the explosion.

Agree: 9 (Shocking, Monkey, Hakim, Colonel, Hunter, Winston, Maverick, Abstractions, Lacku)

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
It should definitely be scrapped. He was meant to die in the first place, and now it seems like he wasn't even in the explosion when it happened.

There are plenty of other explosions though, should be easy to find a replacement feat.

Agree even though I'm gonna miss WWE being in the megajoules
How many joules would everyone scale to now that this feat is getting scrapped?

Agree even though I'm gonna miss WWE being in the megajoules
How many joules would everyone scale to now that this feat is getting scrapped?
Probably 0.62 Megajoules, as the wrestlers can survive going through 2 tables.

Though I have a few feats that might yield good results.

Perhaps it could stay and use a "possibly" rating as well?

For Example: "X tier (Can survive going through tables), possibly Y tier (It's unknown if Vince tanked the full yield of the explosion or part of it, since it was used to fake his death)"

For Example: "X tier (Can survive going through tables), possibly Y tier (It's unknown if Vince tanked the full yield of the explosion or part of it, since it was used to fake his death)"
If the goal was for him to fake his death, then why would tank the explosions? It just doesn't make sense to me.

The best thing is that this feat is not taken into account, I think.
Even if we don't know much, the most logical thing anyway is that he's never been in that limo since the retcon, and it was a made-up scene, like it was out of from the storyline

Even if we don't know much, the most logical thing anyway is that he's never been in that limo since the retcon
Agreed.

Ever since the storyline was scrapped and replaced, it's safe to assume he was never there in the limo, as he was faking his death.

Since it was scrapped, by default, it's non-canon, so it can't be used regardless of what you say.

Definitely.

Recommend that you contact a calc member for this one. I'm confident that this might result in 9-A WWE.

Hope isn't lost, yet, my friend.
Only thing I’ll warn against is that because it doesn’t actually damage the coffin it’s prob 1.8 PSI, which is around 4 times less than the one in the McMahon feat, in an equation that long, that’s really gonna hurt the final figure no matter how big of a boom it is

Only thing I’ll warn against is that because it doesn’t actually damage the coffin it’s prob 1.8 PSI, which is really gonna hurt the final figure no matter how big of a boom it is
Ask a calc member to calc it and see what it yields.

If it doesn't work out, then we'll try the other feats I've listed.

Only thing I’ll warn against is that because it doesn’t actually damage the coffin it’s prob 1.8 PSI, which is around 4 times less than the one in the McMahon feat, in an equation that long, that’s really gonna hurt the final figure no matter how big of a boom it is
Is there any reason to believe the coffin is any more durable than an ordinary one? Maybe some Undertaker shenanigans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back