• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wulfgar vs A Cluster Flesh Beast

VelvetAngelzz said:
Wulgar. I don't think cluster has enough to deal with everything Wulfgar has as a whole. And I noticed he lost to Celestia who apparently wulgar is at least comparable to or higher
It lost because her abilities and regen not because of AP

It is like equal offense verus defence in both ways. Let me clear few things...

Do we here assume that Wulfgar is figthing one big cluster flesh beast?

If so, i don`t see why Wulfgar could just tear it apart to so small pieces that it would regenerate anymore or pieces fly so far off space that we can assume ``out of bonds``.

Also i think that Wulfgar can resist infection as he has resistance matter manipulation and flesh beast mutates it`s vistim dna carbon to flesh beast, i am rigth?

But in other hand i don`t see Wulfgar put down flesh beats down for good as it is virus which can spread around.

So do we have here unwanted other victim lifeforms around or are they figthing in empty star system and how fast is flesh beast reactive power? Is it instant after one of them dies and other knows instant all what they need to know?

Might take a while to get an answer,ironically flesh beast last fight,which was Celestia happened in December too and around the end of the year

Alrigth, then i say Wulfgar take this match, even it is long and bloody tearing show. But i believe that Wulgar has stamina and resistance towards infection by his matter manipulation resistance.

Still i take note that Wulfgar can`t put down flesh beast permanently because it is virus and has good resitances, but still i believe that he will slice and dice cluster flesh beast so much that it cannot continue figth, plus can`t find new material to mutate others to itself because they are alone in that star system.

Vote for Wulfgar.

I'm suprised I haven't asked this question before. Wulfgar has "Large range with wave attacks". How far away is "large range" exactly?

Well, count me for Wulfgar fra then.

I'm fairly sure that here in FC/OC the OP can vote as well, though. Or was that rule changed?

Back